Just Hit 1 Year Old, How Am I Doing?

Hello everyone! A week or so ago, I hit 1 year on my account, so I'm asking whether or not I have genuine progress or if my progress has been mediocre.
Highlights:
Full relic CLS meta team - CLS(R5), Chewbacca(R5), Han Solo(R5), C-3PO(R3), and Chewpio(R3)
Relic 7 SLKR (7/10 on ultimate) with 5/6 zetas, I skipped the no taunt one since it seemed very useless in comparison to the other zetas that I'm going for.
Relic 3 Wampa w/ both zetas and her omicron
I'm 10/11 requirements from unlocking JKLS, and I'm 5/6 on ROLO until she gets relic 3, and I can start.
Jedi Knight Revan unlocked and Darth Revan very soon
A lot of the progress I had spent getting were over taken by the Lightspeed bundles, but I still think I've done a lot for my account during the time.
Current Goals:
4 GLs - JML, Rey, and Leia (I already have SLKR)
Insane jedi team - Revan, JML, Jedi Knight Cal Kestis, JKLS, Hermit Yoda
GAS after I get Rey/JML (I bought the bundle)
Executor progress afterward
More that I can't think of
Any suggestions or any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
https://swgoh.gg/p/642689973/characters/ here's my swgoh.gg :)

Replies

• Options
    Seems pretty good to me, but I’m pretty new to the game
  • Wed_Santa
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    I read your thread title and thought that your driving lessons must be going terribly but now I’ve read your post I’m feeling less anxious.

Your goals sound credible. Maybe think about Sith - a Traya team is always useful - and obviously you will need a decent fleet for GAC, so maybe push Executor up the list but if you carry on at the current rate you’re doing fine. Watch out for those one year olds though.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    I read your thread title and thought that your driving lessons must be going terribly but now I’ve read your post I’m feeling less anxious.

Your goals sound credible. Maybe think about Sith - a Traya team is always useful - and obviously you will need a decent fleet for GAC, so maybe push Executor up the list but if you carry on at the current rate you’re doing fine. Watch out for those one year olds though.

If that’s what happened I think a Star Wars forum probably is not the best place to mention it lol