Favorite content creator for SWGOH

meill
posts Member
Out of curiosity and hunting for some knowledge for some very good content creators that might be unknown because they are small, who is your favorite?

I’m not asking for a general consensus for who is the best nor trying to create a post that trashes on someone.

Even if you like that person because of pure entertainment, because the guides are great or simply because they have a nice personality.

Replies

• Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    Bit Dynasty is not unknown, but I think he always has good content and strategies. Most of the time he is my first go to.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Bit Dynasty is not unknown, but I think he always has good content and strategies. Most of the time he is my first go to.

Agreed.
    I really like how he gives options for people that don't have the newest least accessible character.
    And how he uses stuff at realistic Relic Levels v/s other people that show you how they beat it using their entire R8 team or DTMG or Bo-Kalore etc etc.
  • Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Agreed.
    I really like how he gives options for people that don't have the newest least accessible character.
    And how he uses stuff at realistic Relic Levels v/s other people that show you how they beat it using their entire R8 team or DTMG or Bo-Kalore etc etc.

Very true.

Also, I think he has a kind of cute way to talk.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Songeta is the best in my opinion, his GAC is very entertaining to watch, and I’ve enjoyed following his farming plan
    Nooch2gud is also good