Did they change anything to the TB JKCK Event difficulty?

newbornFL
486 posts Member
edited May 30
Our last 3TB's JKCK winrate was around 77% for 40 JKCK , which barely managed us to get the 30 required for the Zeffo planet.

However,since this TB, our win-rate drastically fell to 52% despite better mods, streaming the combat itself and good-hands-on strategy .

Do any other guilds noticed this or is it just us on a bad streak?

//On a personal note, today was the first time i've failed the JKCK combat,despite the 3 last runs he was r7 and now he was r8, mods haven't changed.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5169 posts Member
    Options
    I found it easy as usual
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    The event was easy for me as well
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • mariogsh
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm constantly failing it too now
    100k hits coming from nowhere on phase 2
  • newbornFL
    486 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Yup, I'm constantly failing it too now
    100k hits coming from nowhere on phase 2

thats what we noticed too, much more heavy hitter hits ,and if it hits Cal instead of Cere,well, you're getting wiped.

• MasterSeedy
    5209 posts Member
    Options
    for @newbornFL and @mariogsh ,

There is RNG to this that can work out badly for you. Sometimes it's just a quirk of the speed gap between JKCK and Cere being exactly wrong and it seems like you have more bad RNG than other people. But mostly it's just RNG.

If you're failing too consistently, however, I strongly recommend a Potency build on JKCK if you have the Windmill Slam Omicron -- which most people recommend anyway.

With the Slam Omi you get an AoE stun. It usually doesn't work against the JKCK mission unless your potency is very high. Most of the recommendations I've seen put the target Potency at 90%. I run mine well over 100%.

I start Slam => Windmill Defense => Slam instead of staying in the defensive stance most of the time. The enemy always has a minimum 15% chance to resist, so only about 1 in 40 times that you use slam will both enemies remain unstunned. That's the bad scenario because then it's possible for big hits combined with big assists that rock you down quickly.

But even then, your the basic scenario isn't any worse than running without a potency build. The only downside is that you won't have as much defense or health, whatever you gave up to get more potency. But you will definitely prevent far more damage through stuns than you lost health through modding.

I stream people all the time who run a survivability build. We win easily most of the time, but the Pot build runs are always the easiest.
  • Nighthawk1697
    52 posts Member
    edited May 30
    Options
    i find the event to be super easy my jkck is r8 modded for offence. i only have 36% potency with 299 speed.all so i have all 3 omis.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    I have no omis. Nothing changed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH