Ways to make chimaera to win against leviathan

Are there anyways to get chimaera to win against leviathan more often? Line up? Relicing ships used is a no brainer.

Replies

• Options
    What line up are you currently using? It should be Tie Advanced, Tie Fighter, Scythe starting with Tie Defender as 1st reinforcement and Tie Interceptor as 2nd. I have relic 5-7 on all my pilots and it's reliable for me.
  • Options
    Yep, that's my lineup. But I keep on getting my cooldowns lowered and my scythe keeps dying, which triggers foresight. Then they go for my tie defender. And by that time they take over my capital ship. So most likely Ima have to relic to 8 or 9, And add 6dot mods.Hopefully that give me a chance. Thanks buddy.
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    Pipelayer wrote: »
    Yep, that's my lineup. But I keep on getting my cooldowns lowered and my scythe keeps dying, which triggers foresight. Then they go for my tie defender. And by that time they take over my capital ship. So most likely Ima have to relic to 8 or 9, And add 6dot mods.Hopefully that give me a chance. Thanks buddy.

You shouldn't need to r8/9 anything, but you should definitely have 6dot mods on everyone. My Iden is r8 because raid, and GI/5B are the same. Vader is r7, TFP is r5. It's pretty reliable, but turn order can get messy and you have to play it differently vs Dorito than vs Sass.
  • Options
    Makes sense, thanks buddy. It's the turn order that's frustrating.
  • Options
    Have you watched BitDynasty’s counter guide for Chimera v Leviathan. It does an excellent job walking you through the steps. It’s similar to Finalizer v Executor in that there is a specific set of steps to follow and rng of course.
  • Dwinkelm
    772 posts Member
    Options
    Pipelayer wrote: »
    Makes sense, thanks buddy. It's the turn order that's frustrating.

Are you sure you’re using only Empire and Sith in your entire lineup? Some key unique abilities are turned off if all allies, including reinforcements, are either empire or Sith. I’ve had this problem many times without realizing it.

I also highly suggest BitDynasty’s video for this counter.