Unable to log into the web store

Hey, since yesterday I have not been able to log back in to the swgoh web store, I keep getting an error that says "you must be online when logging in for the first time" even though I am online and it isn't the first time I am logging in. I have tried logging in on several devices and several wi-fi networks but nothing works. Thanks for looking into this!
vnon6478z86b.jpg

Replies

• Dilligas
    24 posts Member
    Options
    That's the first time that I've seen that error. I'm now a couple of weeks into CG being unable to allow me to access the webstore at all. It keeps saying that my account is not linked. I post screenshots in the in-game help showing that it is, but the tech support never bothered to look at those before pasting the same unhelpful set of instructions that haven't worked the last few dozen times.

Another thread suggested that the game may be dying since they have gutted their tech support of anyone able to fix an actual problem. I'm starting to wonder if they're right.
  • Options
    I eventually got into the store, seems it was just directing me to the wrong kind of login page
  • Options
    Dilligas wrote: »
    That's the first time that I've seen that error. I'm now a couple of weeks into CG being unable to allow me to access the webstore at all. It keeps saying that my account is not linked. I post screenshots in the in-game help showing that it is, but the tech support never bothered to look at those before pasting the same unhelpful set of instructions that haven't worked the last few dozen times.

Another thread suggested that the game may be dying since they have gutted their tech support of anyone able to fix an actual problem. I'm starting to wonder if they're right.

I had a similar problem last year and nobody could help me. It ended up being something with the password. Try resetting it. I don't remember all the details, but it was something along those lines
  • Dilligas
    24 posts Member
    Options

I had a similar problem last year and nobody could help me. It ended up being something with the password. Try resetting it. I don't remember all the details, but it was something along those lines

I've reset my EA password 5 times in the last few weeks (I keep track of the old ones in BitWarden since ea.com won't let you reuse passwords). I wish that whatever they broke was that easy to fix for me
  • Options

I've reset my EA password 5 times in the last few weeks (I keep track of the old ones in BitWarden since ea.com won't let you reuse passwords). I wish that whatever they broke was that easy to fix for me

Have you tried the EA help forums and not the in-game help? That was the only way I was able to fix an Alt - in the end, I was using the wrong email address, but only the EA help folks helped me.