Phasma over used

I'm tired of phasma. Everyone has her and uses her. I fight her constantly in gw and arena!

Replies

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    It's nothing like it was three or four months ago. When I first started everyone in the arena was using Phasma lead. Now it's Dooku and may go back to Phasma with the advantage change.
  • Options
    Are you not more tired of Sid, dooku, GS, lumi & QGJ?
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    You see her more than Sid? It seems like every gw node I start off killing Sid to avoid heal block. As for arena, am much more tired of dooku
  • Options
    Phasma is great for TM.
  • Options
    She is definetly one of those who appear often.
  • Options
    I think you have a crush on her...
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I havent seen Phasma in arena for weeks
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Are you not more tired of Sid, dooku, GS, lumi & QGJ?

@Starjumper ya took the words right out of my mouth
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Heh I wager you'll be seeing a lot more of her come the update
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    I dont see her anywheee near as often as many others such as dooku and GS
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    And get ready for more
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    Josh005 wrote: »
    I'm tired of phasma. Everyone has her and uses her. I fight her constantly in gw and arena!

What makes Phasma so special that you are tired of her in particular, but not Sidious, Luminara, Dooku, Qui-Gon Jinn or Geo Soldier?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wait till tomorrow evening. Lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    You hate Phasma today. Tomorrow, you shall loath her
  • Options
    I don't see that many Phasmas on my shard compared to how many I do for Sid, Lumi, GS, QGJ, Dooku... Heck, there might be more droids on my shard than Phasmas.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma is in about 70% of the GW teams I face, not that I care
  • Options
    She and Lumi were the easiest to 7*, of course she's popular among FTP
  • Options
    People can only farm hard node characters so fast. Easiest way to get characters are from arena,Catina and GW shop. Problem with the shops is the selection gets pretty stale after a couple of months if new shards aren't added. That's why you see all the same characters. The devs want you to buy exclusive ones, farm hard node ones(that take forever) or go the easier route and use shard shop ones. The later is what most people do...unfortunately seeing a rare squad is almost like nonexistent unless it's a whales account. So for now we are left with squads that all have Sid, Lumi and Phasma sadly.
  • Options
    There is a distinct disparity between leadership abilities that prevents other characters from being useful. Would love to see a buff or some creative love to the less used leader skills.
  • Options
    Also would be nice to have some leader skill that gets more potent if you are using 3 of one type and two of the other or some variation of that.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma leader is more potent for FO teams. There are other leaders that are more potent for synergies also like Luminara