Gift card scam

@CG_Tusken_Meathead could you try and shed some light on this situations?

I’m at a loss for words.
Ea help tells me to contact apple
Apple tells me to contact ea help

n6xnbwdu5jd0.png

Replies

• Options
    aqh7w4qpvf3j.png
    hzzduxu37d7i.png
  • Decicrim
    248 posts Member
    Options
    tlk49914oxao.png
    c98anibz3dp5.png

Hmm looks familiar they are just copy pasting excuses.
    I’ve been going back and forth for 6 weeks.

My advise at this point just go buy a vault of crystals for $100 and have Apple refund it, u keep the crystals .

• Options
    I did contact Apple and it magically resolved itself - but they did want pictures of the cards and the receipt.
  • Decicrim
    248 posts Member
    Options
    npdfh00rswaf.png
    0qs9g3o6y0xr.png
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead seriously!!! 7weeks later now!!! How does CG expect us to take any future promotions with a grain of salt
  • Options
    TerseRein wrote: »
    I did contact Apple and it magically resolved itself - but they did want pictures of the cards and the receipt.

Could you explain how this happened? Spoken with maybe 5/6 different apple support people and they’ve all said the same thing. They can’t do anything about third party promotions
  • Options
    Decicrim wrote: »
    npdfh00rswaf.png
    0qs9g3o6y0xr.png
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead seriously!!! 7weeks later now!!! How does CG expect us to take any future promotions with a grain of salt

I’ve gotten to the point where EA “not much” help just copy’s and paste the same reply over and over again now
  • Decicrim
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Decicrim wrote: »
    npdfh00rswaf.png
    0qs9g3o6y0xr.png

I’ve gotten to the point where EA “not much” help just copy’s and paste the same reply over and over again now

Yep EA No Help is aweful, Apple on this subject I get the same response you do they cannot process 3rd party promotions… which makes sense it was EA delivery system that failed.

I will never buy anything from CGs webstore or pc client again… I will always buy through iOS app cause it charges CG 30% and can be refunded with 1 online form no questions asked. I’m fed up!
  • MrFantastic12
    16 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck
  • Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck

I’m sure they’ll be rushing to help now
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck

Doesn't seem like they were rushing to help before - he may as well say what's on his mind about it. If I were in his shoes, I'd be pretty hot about it. Sadly, I don't think anyone here on the forums can really help him.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck

Doesn't seem like they were rushing to help before - he may as well say what's on his mind about it. If I were in his shoes, I'd be pretty hot about it. Sadly, I don't think anyone here on the forums can really help him.

Maybe it’s just me, but being rude to those you are asking help from doesn’t seem to be the best approach
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck

Maybe it’s just me, but being rude to those you are asking help from doesn’t seem to be the best approach

Yeah, I take your point - but it didn't start that way.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I raise the white flag.

No reply from anyone.

Sucks to suck

Where was I rude? Lol

Pointing out that ea help wasn’t helpful?