Galactic Cargo 4 (jawa offer)

Jib24
2 posts Member
Hi there ?
I would like to see again the offer but I can’t find it in-game. Just to see if what I received corresponds to what was promised. Do you know how to ?

Replies

• Options
    Don’t think you can. I fell for it again - looks like a great offer but you receive only one of the pictures shown in the offer, not multiple items. Honestly EA should be much clearer with their ads. I’m officially a mug!
  • SWHarleyKid
    33 posts Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    does it actually say on it you only get one item. ive messaged them as i bought it too but nothing is showing in my inventory. it does ay purchase limit is 3 and i cant get it to come back up either
  • Jib24
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks…
  • Jib24
    2 posts Member
    Options
    does it actually say on it you only get one item. ive messaged them as i bought it too but nothing is showing in my inventory. it does ay purchase limit is 3 and i cant get it to come back up either

Same for me : impossible to see this pack again… I received only one kind of item instead of many. I contacted EA but they say (seriously) they can’t see what is sold in-game, they will not help. So I contacted Apple instead.

• Blubcop
    431 posts Member
    Options
    In the past it definitely said that you get only one of the things displayed. Don't know about this time cause I didn't get the popup yet.