What Ships would you like to see added to the game

THEWARHOUND
41 posts Member
edited June 8
I'm about to Rebuild my Lego Venator and it got me thinking what ships could they add to SWGOH

myself i'd like to see both the Naboo and Mando's N-1 starfighter
what would you like too see.
Post edited by THEWARHOUND on

Replies

• _Marec_
    128 posts Member
    Options
    HMP, Tri-fighter and Trench's capital would be nice to add some depth to Sep fleets.

Also Awing, Bwing, and Red 5!
  • THEWARHOUND
    41 posts Member
    edited June 8
    Options
    _Marec_ wrote: »
    HMP, Tri-fighter and Trench's capital would be nice to add some depth to Sep fleets.

Also Awing, Bwing, and Red 5!

How don't we have the A-Wing at least, we have every other Tie
    i feel like it's only a matter of time till we get the Invincible for Trench.
  • Options
    Jango's Slave 1 is what I'd want
  • Daclif
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Don't care about the names, but in general 2 more Resistance ships (and something really good and game changing this time), 1 more First Order ship, 2 more Separatist ships, 2 more Bounty Hunters and 2 more Sith ones
  • Options
    Snow speeder
  • cboath7
    477 posts Member
    Options
    You've got A and B wings...i mean why in the world we have THREE Y wings and not the others is mind boggling really. Red 5, like seriously? how is not there already? Naboo starfighter. You could do Mando's version of the Naboo star fighter.

No more capital ships. There's what? 10 already? And not enough ships to fill out fleets for those. Outside that, i'm not sure there are any more ships that have been on screen they don't have in already. You'd have to go mining comics and books for more.

However, i predict we'll get a ship for Cal Kestis at some point and a ship from Outaws as well.

Was there ever any proof snow speeders fly in space? If so, i'd imagine they're not actually called snow speeders :)
  • Options
    Jango's Slave 1 is what I'd want

This would be sick, maybe it could be a more defensive version of the ship and Boba one is Offensive.
  • Options
    Daclif wrote: »
    Don't care about the names, but in general 2 more Resistance ships (and something really good and game changing this time), 1 more First Order ship, 2 more Separatist ships, 2 more Bounty Hunters and 2 more Sith ones

i know there is a model for the Lucrehulk, so maybe a possible capital ship for Nute Gunray
    they would need to fill out the line up a little bit more the HMP droid gunship is also in the game
    files so maybe.
  • Options
    I'd also love to see Admiral Yularen and a Gray Empire Venator added, could use both Republic and Empire and would be a cool way to build different fleets.