Sort Mods by New

How is there not a way to sort mods by recently acquired? Or to sell them directly from the window after simming?

Am I missing something?

Replies

• Options
    You would know if a mod is “new” if they’re level 1.
  • Options
    I have a lot of level 1 mods, I’m credit-poor - but when I need to do a cleanse it would be nice to see which mods I’d acquired in descending order so I didn’t have to search through my stockpile of “maybe” mods
  • Options
    If you have a lot of level 1 mods, “new” mods aren’t any indication to their value.
  • SnarlingAvocado
    7 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    No but if I’ve already sorted x number of level 1 mods, and I sim 20 times, I know that only the most recent 20 mods need to be inspected, rather than all level 1 mods
  • Options
    Which, again, my other preference would be to be able to sell them from the post-sim loot window after looking at them but that can’t be done either afaik
  • Options
    I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold
  • twstdbydsn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    I made a filter that only shows me new mods if they are under level 15, I then upgrade to show all stats, sell non speed showing and then upgrade to 15. Rinse, wash, repeat. Can't help you on the credit poor part.
  • Options
    If you are credit poor, farming more mods isn’t really going to help you. In the meantime, I’d farm mod materials instead until you find yourself in a spot where you can upgrade a few mods at a time.

You aren’t upgrading all mods to 15 immediately are you?