KAM mission

Evildead
2 posts Member
edited June 20
It’s time to retool this mission and make it a touch less…very very hard. He’s an out of date character at this point and yet it’s still wildly hard and new players will likely never see him activated. I’ve been in a guild for four years or more and we clear 2-4 once a month. I’m capable but a lot of our guys just simply aren’t.
Food for thought
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mt875249
    134 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they’d put all the special toons like this somewhere in each new TB. That way making a choice of the tougher TB brings each guild member along faster. New members can still get KAM, Reva and the rest and not lag behind.
  • Options
    We dont even do that TB anymore so i cant even farm him, and ill be damned if i spend all my TB tokens just for 5 shards on him in the store.
    He needs to be added to a farmable source/store.
  • Options
    Totally agree with all these suggestions
  • Gawejn
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    They should add a mission with kam in rote.
  • Blubcop
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Evildead wrote: »
    It’s time to retool this mission and make it a touch less…very very hard. He’s an out of date character at this point and yet it’s still wildly hard and new players will likely never see him activated. I’ve been in a guild for four years or more and we clear 2-4 once a month. I’m capable but a lot of our guys just simply aren’t.
    Food for thought

With kelleran beq he is far from outdated, still I want to see kam and wat missions in rote too. It wouldn't be like giving them out to easy and yet make them more available.
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    Evildead wrote: »
    Food for thought

With kelleran beq he is far from outdated, still I want to see kam and wat missions in rote too. It wouldn't be like giving them out to easy and yet make them more available.

I agree but even that is ridiculous because now they want you to farm/buy the toons necessary for him to be relevant but still have the mission set to insanely aggressive so you still can’t use him when he’s relevant again.