The game freezing at any given moment is beyond frustrating

This is the most frustrated I have been playing this game in a long time. This is even worse than than the missing buttons. The game freezes in TB, GAC, TW, all game modes. It freezes with any team. It freezes just going around the cantina. It freezes here, there, or anywhere. In the last TB it froze four times on me. Once, was during the Bo mission to unlock Mandalore. It has frozen in GAC at least once per round. This is so obnoxious and unacceptable. Considering, that there is no recourse and a battle frozen is a battle lost. Please, for the love of all that is good fix this.

Replies

• Options
    I have the same problem. And what is even frustrating; the game freezes when i click the help button to reach out for help for freezing...
  • CrispyFett
    1010 posts Member
    Options
    Its gotten worse for me since the update today. I keep getting the spinning circle and it just sits there. Random times, Are others experiencing this worse since the update also?
  • _Marec_
    127 posts Member
    Options
    After today's update, Fennec freezes when using her basic ability on a BH squad. It's especially worse with a mass assist from Bossk/Greef.
  • Options
    Same issue. I have been reporting it for weeks. Seems to happen between animation transitions on various game modes. Happened again today on Leviathan going ultimate. Support said to post it in the forum.
  • Options
    Same here, and also cant contact support on my mobile.
  • Options
    Ive been having this problem since April. Do you guys have Android? Theres several tickets open under the bug report tab