Jedi allies light speed bundle

Bander71
27 posts Member
edited June 21
Thoughts on each relic 5 for 20$. I think it's only valuable because of the raid.

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Replies

• StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    Even without the raid I would buy it. 3 of those for me are g12, one r3 and one r1. Well worth it for me.
  • Azpiri
    47 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Options
    QGJ with his omi +JKA is a staple in GAC
    Plo Koon's ship is a good ship to have

I think it's worth ir
  • Options
    Bander71 wrote: »
    Thoughts on each relic 5 for 20$. I think it's only valuable because of the raid.

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Of course. They looked at accounts and noticed most of them are Jedi most people haven't bothered to relic and saw an opportunity to make a quick buck, hence the price bracket for 5 toons compared to some other LSBs.
  • Gawejn
    1144 posts Member
    Options

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Nope, even only for raid this is not worthy. First nobody knows anything about raid and probably not worthy to get those to r8.
  • Tsfletch
    213 posts Member
    Options
    It’s more trash. QGJ is the only toon that’s decent outside the raid, the rest are garbage. It looks a lot like they deliberately cherry picked the worst Jedi from the raid list then added Qui-gon. Eeth is in RotE platoons so I guess that’s something, any of the others? I don’t remember. It’s just not a good value imho. If they started putting money back into the game by hiring people who can do an update without bugs or even a QC person to catch them before implementation it would be more bearable but we all know that’s not happening.
  • Options
    Yeah it may be crazy but of those 5, only QGJ is relic and he's r3. Luminara and plot are g12 and the others are like...g3...so this will be a nice one for me.
    Perhaps luminara's omicron will work with Queen Ami-HALA 👸
  • flux_rono
    2144 posts Member
    Options
    besides the raid skipping 400-500 kyro and the associated signal data and relic pieces its a good value still, its 400-500 kryo you can essentially put on other better units like the gungans.

- plo has a ship and needs high relics to make some of the ship counters viable which is nice
    - QGJ is great in GAC with his omi
    - lumi looks to be a great raid unit (only jedi healer with a lead)
    - the other 2 eh, but maybe some use in the raid, but still saving gear for other units. and I guess fisto is needed in RotE TB
  • Options

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Just don't buy it on the pc client @CG_Tusken_Meathead hasn't made an announcement yet, but if you buy it on the pc client, you just get crystals. No lsb.
  • Options
    I been wanting stupid plo for a mminute.so it worked for me
  • scuba
    14192 posts Member
    Options

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Just don't buy it on the pc client @CG_Tusken_Meathead hasn't made an announcement yet, but if you buy it on the pc client, you just get crystals. No lsb.

I was going to buy it on the PC client or webstore, becuase it was $1 cheaper, but than they added tax, where as the mobile app had no tax. Glad I went after the $0.42 difference to actually get the bundle and not crystals.
  • Options
    It can still be bought for $1 cheaper on the EA Store. https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com
  • Options
    Really not worth it.

2 of them are already R5 for me.

The other 3 are G6 but have 0 use outside of the upcoming Raid which is limited to 25 characters anyway & those 3 are part of the 5 I won't be running.

• scuba
    14192 posts Member
    Options
    It can still be bought for $1 cheaper on the EA Store. https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com

Was $1 cheaper but has taxes (at least for me)
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Was $1 cheaper but has taxes (at least for me)
    I'm surprised you don't have taxes, every time I buy something on the phone app in game the bill on my CC is higher from taxes or something in there.

• Options

ysfbf12m5gu1.png

Yeah I thought as much with the pc being new. I bought it in game on the phone about a half hour after that it came out and had no issues.
  • VesuvianDream
    10 posts Member
    edited June 25
    Options
    Always buy from your phone. It gives CG less money and you know you'll get what you purchased, or at least have an easier time getting a refund.
  • Blubcop
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Always buy from your phone. It gives CG less money and you know you'll get what you purchased, or at least have an easier time getting a refund.

I agree with the later part, but why would I want apple or google to get more money instead of CG?
  • Options
    It would be totally worth it, if they added Ima-Gun-Di to the Blue Jedi group >.< lol

Yeah, I bought it! It r5’d 4 of them from under gear 8. Saved me months of farming gear and mats I need on other more important GL quest requirements. Plus who knows when a rework or some uber-powered datacron will drop for them… Sidious became very useful with his datacron.