TW on home page - please!

Abe_Fr0man
168 posts Member
edited June 21
It would be really nice if the TW badge could be on the Home Screen for the love of the force. Or have those badges be scrollable. If I haven’t purchased a conquest pass ever, I’m probably not going to start now (and yes I know they have to make money so they gotta do what they gotta do)

Edit: grammar
Post edited by Abe_Fr0man on

Replies

• Options
    I agree.
  • Screerider
    1459 posts Member
    Options
    That would be wizard.
  • Options
    Yeah couldn't agree more. The main menu UI needs an overhaul to be able to display all of the stuff going on. It's so stupid that the right side of the screen is limited to just 4 icons so that something gets pushed off screen occasionally. It's such a simple fix but they don't seem to bother.
  • Options
    Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    It would be really nice if the TW badge could be on the Home Screen for the love of the force. Or have those badges be scrollable. If I haven’t purchased a conquest pass ever, I’m probably not going to start now (and yes I know they have to make money so they gotta do what they gotta do)

Usually it is but I believe they bumped it down for the conquest pass icon, when conquest ends it should be back
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    Abe_Fr0man wrote: »

Usually it is but I believe they bumped it down for the conquest pass icon, when conquest ends it should be back

There is some order in which they appear and it seems CG gave that icon a lower priority...
    We are all made of star-stuff