Normal GC rewards

ovf5u29rh59q.jpg
paumbyrha8c8.jpg
cu31esklympp.jpg
4j9es5s43k6y.jpg

Why does the "best" crate contain fewer G12+? I understand that there are different rewards when it comes to the relic mats, since you get less of the lower tiers but more from the higher tiers.

But what makes up for the less G12+?

Replies

• Options
    More character shards.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Conquest, not GC
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    More character shards.

Hardly better. I dont understand why the red chest that is significantly harder to obtain, gets fewer mats than the previous chest. It's suppose to be much better than gold, so it shouldn't have stuff removed from it just. Mats used for all characters is completely different from Luthen shards, a character that will be impossible to obtain as a mostly F2P
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Conquest, not GC

Galactic Conquest = GC, no?
  • Options

No, GC is galactic challenge. Conquest stands on its own
  • LordDirt
    5169 posts Member
    Options
    The conquest character shards are worth more than the rest of the crate.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Not to me. But thanks for the input.

In galactic challenge you usually get the better rewards and mats than the previous crate plus more stuff with each crate. But for conquest they removed some of the mats and instead of improving mats they offer shards instead. Im kinda disappointed since at my stage I am in much more need of mats and will most likely never ever get either Luthen or Padme
  • Options

No, GC is galactic challenge. Conquest stands on its own

My bad. Hard to keep with all the acronyms
  • LordDirt
    5169 posts Member
    edited June 22
    Options

In galactic challenge you usually get the better rewards and mats than the previous crate plus more stuff with each crate. But for conquest they removed some of the mats and instead of improving mats they offer shards instead. Im kinda disappointed since at my stage I am in much more need of mats and will most likely never ever get either Luthen or Padme

What materials are better than conquest characters? If you dont unlock them the first six months you will have a huge uphill climb and keep getting further and further back from the top each conquest.

If you cant het the top crates then you have no argument since you are getting the rewards you wanted to begin with.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options

If they are not better to you than get the crate that gives you the best rewards for you