New Raid - Level 0 Question

wilhud
53 posts Member
Just curious because I could not find mention of it in the Naboo raid post. Will the new raid have a Level 0 like the Krate and Speed Bike raid with no requirements except for the characters being 5* or is Level 1 the lowest option?

Thanks!

Replies

• Blubcop
    426 posts Member
    Options
    wilhud wrote: »
    Just curious because I could not find mention of it in the Naboo raid post. Will the new raid have a Level 0 like the Krate and Speed Bike raid with no requirements except for the characters being 5* or is Level 1 the lowest option?

Thanks!

There is no official statement, but the reward multipliers and bonuses for enemies and allies imply that there is a level 0
  • wilhud
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    There is no official statement, but the reward multipliers and bonuses for enemies and allies imply that there is a level 0

Yeah, I assume that will be the answer, but just want to make sure because that changes the raid drastically if Level 1 is the entry point and we can only use g12 characters in the raid. Or if there is a Level 0 but maybe the requirements happen to be different and it's no longer a 5* entry point like in previous raids. Just wanted to try and confirm, since it's now quickly upon us and drastically changes our guilds participation capabilities since we are not a RotE level guild and have lots of new players mixed with veteran players.
  • gastropoda
    17 posts Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    This Naboo raid is not friendly to small guilds and beginners, not everyone has a G12 to attend, especially new players.
    KD and SBP have no minimum gears requirements to attend