Unable to send/receive gifts???

Hello. I don’t use forums often as I find it easier to just get an answer on Google, but i’m stumped on this one. Ever since Gifts were added as a feature the game has denied me access. When i try to view the Gifts tab in the store it says “You are unable to send gifts.” and my guildmates have said that i’m the only one in the entire guild that can’t receive things as well. I’m 4.16M GP and have a galactic legend. Why is it doing this?

Replies

• Options
    Elita69420 wrote: »
    Hello. I don’t use forums often as I find it easier to just get an answer on Google, but i’m stumped on this one. Ever since Gifts were added as a feature the game has denied me access. When i try to view the Gifts tab in the store it says “You are unable to send gifts.” and my guildmates have said that i’m the only one in the entire guild that can’t receive things as well. I’m 4.16M GP and have a galactic legend. Why is it doing this?

This is usually because you (or your account) are flagged as a Minor. Wich means a lower age then 18
  • Options
    This is usually because you (or your account) are flagged as a Minor. Wich means a lower age then 18[/quote]

Well, that’s silly. When I was creating my EA Connect account, it didn’t even ASK for my birthday, it just randomly assumed I was born December 31st 2007 (not even close to correct.) And wouldn’t let me change it. I tried contacting support but they were no help, said I couldn’t change my birthday unless i showed them my FULL drivers license. I tried sending a pic of just the birthdate part and they wouldn’t take it. I’m not showing some anonymous tech support person over the internet my face and all my info just to change a birthdate for a mobile game. This whole system is terrible
  • Options
    i agree that its terrible. i wouldnt do so either.

well whatever... december 2007 ... that makes you 16 right now... wich will be the reason for you beeing locked out of gifts