NEW AHSOKA TANO GL IDEAS

Elie
4 posts Member
edited July 1
After I saw that there was an Ahsoka Tano GL coming to the holotables, I thought it might be nice to see a few things happen in there in reference to clone wars (the movie and the animated show), her own live-action show and Rebels :
1. As a first fight to have some shards of the GL, having Ahsoka Tano (the original one) and General Anakin Skywalker together fighting the droids from their first mission together in the clone wars movie (where they have to blow up the droid army's shield generator)
2. Have Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker fight against Barriss Offee with 2 red lightsabers (in reference to the arc in clone wars where Ahsoka is falsely accused of bombing the Jedi Order)
3. Have a fight against Maul's Mandalorians then against Maul
4. As one of the last fights, have Ahsoka fight against Vader (in reference to the Rebels episode at the Sith Temple) and just like Kuiil in Beskar Mando's event and Obi-Wan in CLS' event, have her leave the fight after a couple of turns
5. Maybe have Ezra, Kanan and Darth Maul as requirements and use all of them in a fight against Inquisitors (in reference to the Rebels episode in the Sith Temple where Kanan, Ezra, Maul and Ahsoka fight against the Fifth brother, the Eighth brother and the Seventh Sister)
6. This one depends on if they plan on adding Morgan Elsbeth as a boost for Thrawn or as a requirement for Ahsoka GL (or both), but maybe have Ahsoka fight against Morgan Elsbeth and therefore have Morgan as a requirement for Ahsoka GL
That's pretty much the ideas I had in mind, let me know if you got any other ideas
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies