New RAID

Daniala
23 posts Member
edited June 30
Glad new RAID is coming this week.
And what I want to remind is Please do not forget to include Kyrotech or plenty tokens for Kyrotech.
I wish raid tokens would be counted separately for different Raids. I mean as long ago that all Raids would be possible for Ranchor, Tank, Sith.
I am not saying for all Raids though that would be lightspeed for players like me but at least for these Two Raids. SBP and BON Raids.
Wish you consider about it DEAR SWGOH.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Daniala wrote: »
    Glad new RAID is coming this week.
    And what I want to remind is Please do not forget to include Kyrotech or plenty tokens for Kyrotech.
    I wish raid tokens would be counted separately for different Raids. I mean as long ago that all Raids would be possible for Ranchor, Tank, Sith.
    I am not saying for all Raids though that would be lightspeed for players like me but at least for these Two Raids. SBP and BON Raids.
    Wish you consider about it DEAR SWGOH.

No thanks.
    Having multiple raids running at once during TB and Conquest doesn’t sound like fun.
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Daniala
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Previous Raids like Ranchor, Tank, Sith can be simmed. So shall be others too on time to come.
    I know why you react that way as CG will not let it happen that way. Though I feel light when I get chance to speak the voice of a good f2p player.
  • PrettyFly4QuiGuy
    1047 posts Member
    edited June 30
    Options
    Daniala wrote: »
    Previous Raids like Ranchor, Tank, Sith can be simmed. So shall be others too on time to come.
    I know why you react that way as CG will not let it happen that way. Though I feel light when I get chance to speak the voice of a good f2p player.

When have the raids ever been simmed?
    Post edited by PrettyFly4QuiGuy on
  • Options
    They did allow rancor and tank to be summed?

Anyway, the suggestion is removed from reality.
    When CG redesigned the raid system they set rewards at a level that compensated for players running just a single raid, so it would be a massive boost to run two raids for rewards at the same time.

The Kyro problem you speak of is addressed in other ways, eg Zeffo and Mandalore planets in TB.
    In end game there’s no Kyro shortage, it’s a temporary gate (as so many others).
  • Options
    My apologies, I had forgotten all about simming the original pit and tank raids…..seems like ages ago