GALACTIC LEGEND AHSOKA TANO REMAINING REQUIREMENTS ?

2Next

Replies

• EdSolo
    425 posts Member
    Options
    The only truly confirmed requirements are the four listed in the journey guide. However, I won't be surprised if most of the requirements are new toons. The only reason for a new GL is money. They are running out of existing toons for people to gear up quickly. Assaj and GAS are easy. Most people already have them done. My Ahsoka was at R5 and now at R6. Panic farming new toons is the way to go for EA to make money on this.
  • LordDirt
    5216 posts Member
    Options
    This isn’t confirmation?

That’s right! With the excitement of the Disney+ series, Ahsoka, we are happy to announce that Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano is coming to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! You are probably wondering which characters you'll need to unlock her. We’ve got you covered for a few of them and it starts with the Imperial Remnant squad. More of her required characters will be announced periodically until she arrives in game.

Night Trooper - Attacker who spreads Blight among their foes, also has a case of the, “If you can do it, I can do it” in their kit.
    Death Trooper (Peridea) - Attacker loves Blight and interacting with Blight. Can be used on a Nightsister squad
    Captain Enoch - Leader of the Imperial Remnant squad equipped with a ruthless nature… Decay
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    448 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    I have a guess, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be too accurate...

• Options

Well ... is 's' in Morse

So

Sabine
    Shaak
    Snips
  • Options
    Previously there would be 4 completely new characters requested for GL, however this time they increased the total number of requested characters to 16 (instead of 15), so I guess there will be 5 new characters for Ahsoka, also maybe 6 if they're greedy.
  • Draig
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Why everyone seem to forget about ships? :D I;ve seen ahsoka's ship's shadow on requirement infographic, so... :smile:
  • Options

Haha stormtrooper pun
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    This isn’t confirmation?

That’s right! With the excitement of the Disney+ series, Ahsoka, we are happy to announce that Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano is coming to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! You are probably wondering which characters you'll need to unlock her. We’ve got you covered for a few of them and it starts with the Imperial Remnant squad. More of her required characters will be announced periodically until she arrives in game.

Night Trooper - Attacker who spreads Blight among their foes, also has a case of the, “If you can do it, I can do it” in their kit.
    Death Trooper (Peridea) - Attacker loves Blight and interacting with Blight. Can be used on a Nightsister squad
    Captain Enoch - Leader of the Imperial Remnant squad equipped with a ruthless nature… Decay

IDK,
    The way it reads it says and it "starts" with them.

The Night Trooper is on the list of Confirmed & its one of the IR-Squad.

But it doesn't 100% mean the rest of that squad is included.

I have a hard time seeing all 3 troopers on there but NOT Morgan Elsbeth who had far more interactions with her than some rando troopers she met in the last 2 episodes.
  • Options
    In my opinion, For Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano, the following 6 characters are 100% confirmed by CG via game (4) and Road Ahead (2)

Dark Side
    3. Asaji Ventress: R5
    4. Night trooper: R7
    5. Death trooper Peridia
    6. Captain Enoch

The following 2 dark side characters hinted through Road Ahead may or not be a requirement for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano:

1. Great mothers
    2. Morgan Elsbeth

Unless the Graphic is blatantly wrong, you can't have more than 4 DS.

As I said above.......
    These can't all be reqs for GL given the graphic in the other thread only has 4 DS characters total.

Night Trooper & Asajj are 2 of them.

The Road Ahead doesn't clearly state all 3 Troopers are Reqs.

It says the Reqs START with the Troopers squad, which includes Night Trooper.

Wording is key.

Not saying its not going to be all 3 of them w/ Asajj, just that it isn't 100% clear & IMO Morgan is a more compelling option for Ahsoka.

• Options

As the hint given by CG_Tusken_Meathead...
    3 characters starting with s ( in Morse code s= ... ) could be out of these...

Shin (hati)
    Sabine
    Skoll (Baylan)
    Starfighter (Ahsoka Tano's)
  • Options

As the hint given by CG_Tusken_Meathead...
    3 characters starting with s ( in Morse code s= ... ) could be out of these...

Shin (hati)
    Sabine
    Skoll (Baylan)
    Starfighter (Ahsoka Tano's)

Don’t forget CoruScant Underworld Police
  • Options
    Any more guesses for new requirements for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano ?
  • LMc00
    18 posts Member
    Options

Hey there. My game has an interesting graphical bug. The blue background of the required toons is not as it should be. It is either a hint for new toons or it could be be Snips and GAS based on the length.
    wdn64pe6km5c.png
  • Options
    cudcmdgimnk1.png

Any guesses about the image ?
  • Options
    ki5pvl4sm373.png
  • herd_nerfer
    2128 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is... they needed a ship silhouette to put on the image. They could have chosen any ship from the game and it would be as recognizable. If it matches, there's only two options. Just farm them both - JKA's ship and Snip's ship. Those are two key ships that anyone should be farming anyway for the Nego fleet.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Universe_Ruler
    28 posts Member
    edited July 4
    Options
    vlix0ch9ot7x.png

gbt0t2acon24.png

In my opinion, One more character 100% confirmed for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano:

Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter or
    Anakin's ship

Just compare these pictures of ships with the ship in the puzzle !!!!
  • Options
    According to the puzzle, there are 4 dark side characters.

2 are already announced:
    Asaji Ventress and Night trooper.

Any guesses for the remaining 2 dark side characters ?
  • Screerider
    1484 posts Member
    Options
    It's in the Road Ahead.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    It's in the Road Ahead.

In the Road Ahead, there are 5 other dark side characters:
    1. Death trooper Peridia
    2. Captain Enoch
    3. Morgan Elsbeth
    4. Great mothers
    5. Baylan Skoll

Which 2 out of these 5 ?

Also , the 2 dark side characters could be out of these characters, which are not mentioned in the Road Ahead:

6. Darth Vader
    7. Thrawn
    8. Shin hati
    9. Darth Maul/ Maul

So, now tell your pick of remaining 2 dark side characters ?
  • LordDirt
    5216 posts Member
    Options
    It's in the Road Ahead.

In the Road Ahead, there are 5 other dark side characters:
    1. Death trooper Peridia
    2. Captain Enoch
    3. Morgan Elsbeth
    4. Great mothers
    5. Baylan Skoll

Which 2 out of these 5 ?

Also , the 2 dark side characters could be out of these characters, which are not mentioned in the Road Ahead:

6. Darth Vader
    7. Thrawn
    8. Shin hati
    9. Darth Maul/ Maul

So, now tell your pick of remaining 2 dark side characters ?

I took it as these three are needed:

We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    The in game mail does state that all new Marques will be used by EITHER Ahsoka or Baylan events.

So its not about them not requiring a new character, just what list it is in.

I'm not convinced that "starts with" = "all below included"

It could be that simple but then why not list them w/ the other 4?

I'm thinking "starts with" is because they included Night Trooper in that first list.

I'm also not thinking that anyone old will be used for Baylan event similar to how GI, JarJar, Bo, StarKiller, & Doc Aphra etc etc have all required 3-5 new toons for the event.

If all the troopers are w/ Ahsoka, that doesn't leave much for Baylan's event.

Either way all 5 or more coming will be needed by EoY.

Personally, I find the LS question more interesting.

Lots of LS characters she has interacted w/ in 40-ish years since Plo found her.

Ship graphic is clearly her ETA based on the angle of the 2 pics shown which are slightly different facings.

• Options
    Apart from the 4 dark side characters ( Asaji Ventress and Night trooper and 2 yet to be announced ) , 2 light side characters announced ( GAS and Snips) and 1 light side ship, any guesses about the remaining 9 light side characters ?
  • Options
    Apart from the 4 dark side characters ( Asaji Ventress and Night trooper and 2 yet to be announced ) , 2 light side characters announced ( GAS and Snips) and 1 light side ship, any guesses about the remaining 9 light side characters ?

The remaining 9 light side characters could be out of these:

1. Plo Koon
    2. Sabine
    3. Ezra
    4. BAM
    5. Rex
    6. CAT/ Fulcrum
    7. Barris
    8. Hera
    9. Huyang
    10. Kenobi
    11. Bo katan
    12. Clone war chewbacca

Any guesses ?
  • Screerider
    1484 posts Member
    Options
    "A few of them". There's also a big separator in the post after this, denoting a change to a different topic. Could it be clearer? Sure. Could we use confirmation? Why not. More communication is always preferred.
  • Options
    "A few of them". There's also a big separator in the post after this, denoting a change to a different topic. Could it be clearer? Sure. Could we use confirmation? Why not. More communication is always preferred.

@ CG_Tusken_Meathead... Please clarify that how many and what dark side and light side characters have you covered for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano in the Road Ahead ?
  • TVF
    36838 posts Member
    Options

@ CG_Tusken_Meathead... Please clarify that how many and what dark side and light side characters have you covered for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano in the Road Ahead ?

Why would he do that.

We will find out eventually.

Also stop shouting at us with your thread titles.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Any guesses for the requirements for the epic confrontation of Baylan Skoll ?

I think Shin hati, Morgan Elsbeth, Thrawn, Great mothers could be there...

• Options
    Any guesses as to how many more R8 or R9 we will get in the Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano's journey, if any ( this may also be an opinion that we don't get anymore R8 and R9 ) and what could be those characters ?