Let me e-walk you through this idea....

Prev1
Okay so I'm half way through lvl 73 and have decided to fully pursue my ewok team. I have 4 star ewok elder, 4 star ewok scout, 4 star chief chirpa, and 6 star teebo. I use royal guard as my 5th and this team is crushing in galactic war. Keep in mind these guys are only lvl 55, with none of their abilities max and barely gear 7. The turn meter manipulation on ewoks is crazy and I feel this will be the new meta. Ewoks aren't super fast, so this new update should give them some nice damage. What do you guys think about ewoks running the galaxy?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    If I had the patience to farm them, I would. They are awesome in a team. Seriously.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If I had the patience to farm them, I would. They are awesome in a team. Seriously.

Yeah the little teddy bears must be hard to farm for some reason! Lol
  • Options
    Hey im in an ewok guild, we are about 40 members deep, interested? ask @RJ__Brando hes the man!
  • Options
    This is me
    I have ewok scout at lvl 60 and he is my weakest toon. I don't like him. I get him in the beggining of the game and he became more and more useless with no other teddy bears to accompany him.
    So I kind of begin to hate the little guy and use him as a minimum to my other toons.
    Then the new Master Windu from the challenges appear and I begin to farm Teebo and kind feel a little joy I already had another ewok.
    Now I dislike my Jedi Guardian. Useless...
    Ah! And yes. I would farm ewoks if there were no Anakin, IGD and old daka in to farm before.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on my way there. All are 6* now and gear 6+ but my furry friends sure like to take a lot of turns. I'm experimenting on the 5th member though. Have also tried Rey in LS battle and they do work quite well together

Can't wait to get to level 76 and unlock the additional nodes for EE and ES
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    I'm on my way there. All are 6* now and gear 6+ but my furry friends sure like to take a lot of turns. I'm experimenting on the 5th member though. Have also tried Rey in LS battle and they do work quite well together

Can't wait to get to level 76 and unlock the additional nodes for EE and ES

Additional nodes with gold nodes wont be unlockable until youre level 80. At least, that is where it sits now.
  • Options
    I'm farming Ewoks, mostly because I think its funny
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BamBam wrote: »

Additional nodes with gold nodes wont be unlockable until youre level 80. At least, that is where it sits now.

At level 76 DS missions unlock and hard nodes 8-C and 8-D feature EE and ES respectively
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Please remember me as the guy that said that: "The teddy bear team will bring balance to the force"

Like a prophecy!!!
  • Options
    I hate ewoks so much meta or not... Idk guess thats makes me a specist
  • Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    Please remember me as the guy that said that: "The teddy bear team ...."

I don't think we will soon forget that. . . . .

• Options
    Mateosius wrote: »
    I hate ewoks so much meta or not... Idk guess thats makes me a specist

Better than a racist!
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    i run them as well, should finally have chirpa at seven stars this weekend, they are great for gw ;)
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Most whales have full ewok squads but nobody runs them in arena. I believe at top level they can't compete in the arena ...yet. Ewok elder does show up in arena every now and then, hiding behind RG. I personally don't have a ewok squad to say first hand, so this is all speculation.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Currently am running the squad the OP discussed. I place top 5 regularly. Very fun team but was a long haul to max them
    Post edited by RJ__Brando on
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Currently am running the squad the OP discussed. I pace top 5 regularly. Very fun team but was a long haul to max them

yup i do as well, very very long haul
  • Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    @RJ__Brando

You're on my shard and I never see you not #1 haha
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jooba wrote: »
    @RJ__Brando

You're on my shard and I never see you not #1 haha

It has been a battle between Atlas and I for 1 at EST payout. I've held position easier with teebo and rg now gear 9
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7 * teebo with max skills and soon max gear (level 70). My ewok elder is 85ish shards from max stars, is max skills and soon max gear (level 71). I'm working on Chirpa, just the ewok scout lagging behind. I figure I'll go three ewoks with Rey and RG and switch in the scout for Rey when it finally catches up.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Rc0wVI4qSVk
    Magmatrooper is a great fit too against sid's AOE.
  • DonovanCampos
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Wow its great to see a full ewok squad! I would be interested in joining your ewok guild for when guilds are released in game. @RJ__Brando
    Post edited by DonovanCampos on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @DonovanCampos I just paged our recruiter for you
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Wow its great to see a full ewok squad! I would be interested in joining your ewok guild for when guilds are released in game. @RJ__Brando

PM me if truly interested. We are filling up quickly!
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I hated ewoks and my ewok scout early on, poor thing, and now I love them. I guess this is the best kind of love.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    The ewok team is amazing. Currently have chirpa at 5* gear 8, Elder 3* gear 8, scout 4* gear 8, Teebo 7* gear 9 and Daka as my fifth at 6* gear 8. Usually getting 2-3 turns per character to the enemies 1 turn. Planning to put ST Han as the fifth for taunt and more TM manipulation.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    St Han works pretty good from my GW runs with it.
  • Options
    Hey im in an ewok guild, we are about 40 members deep, interested? ask @RJ__Brando hes the man!

2aj2pgo.jpg
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Ewoks with either RG, Daka or ST Han seem to be a legit team. I know with Daka that's true. RG and ST Han are no where near battle ready for me.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Options
    I love seeing Ewoks in GW, their portrait are so cute!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

2aj2pgo.jpg

Haha this is awesome. ..two brawndo references in one day.