Dropped During TW

First time dropped...prior Guild lost past 2 TW's, in which I was #1 and #7. Dropped me during TW, so they got benefit of all my kills, but I got NOTHING. CG, how is that right? Naturally, it's not and CG will just give me the middle finger.

Replies

• You did something they didn’t like.

Elaborate more on what actually happened instead of bashing CG.

Being number #1 doesn’t mean anything or #7 for that matter.

They didn’t drop you for no reason.
  • Having high banners means nothing to your TW officers/Guild leader. What they care about first is can you follow directions? How many banners you get doesn't matter until that question (and likely a few others) is answered correctly.

TW is a team sport.

If you did everything you were supposed to do and met all expectations and they still kicked you, then either they're just mean (which stinks but it's not against the rules) or it was something unrelated to TW.

No one wants to replace good players that pull their weight and follow instructions. Those people are hard to find. Someone that does those things AND is kind and respectful to their guild mates? Those are unicorns. Be that player - be a unicorn - and you'll never have to worry about being kicked.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • My question is did they kick you after TW ended but you didn't login to claim the rewards before being booted? I know that can happen if you dont login in for rewards and then get kicked.

You're performance in TW doesn't necessarily reflect why you were booted. Couldve been drama reasons
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    First time dropped...prior Guild lost past 2 TW's, in which I was #1 and #7. Dropped me during TW, so they got benefit of all my kills, but I got NOTHING. CG, how is that right? Naturally, it's not and CG will just give me the middle finger.

No CG won't give you the middle finger because that is against forum rules