An Empire event might be next

They recently added Magmatrooper, an Empire character. Now we see both RG and Snowtrooper get added to the new Cantina. That seems like a lot of Empire love, and it makes me think some sort of Empire event is going to be added soon, or that the Emperor is the next addition.

Replies

• Options
    You might be right, you can Farm the Storm Trooper In Cantina Shipments, Magma Trooper In GW, Now Snow Trooper & RG in cantina Battles. Thats a full Empire team there plus Vader
  • Options
    Interesting theory... but people said the same thing when Lando was added to Cantina nodes and guess what? No Scoundrel event :/
  • Options
    They should have jedi, sith, empire, rebel, scoundral, ewok etc challenges available constantly, where a top tier character like yoda would be available for each faction. Id be down for a empire one next though
  • Options
    When is that scoundrel event? Usually the Dataminers get it right. The timing for it just pretty much passed away at this point. The Lando Exploit killed it maybe?

And yes They should have an event for all factions. Not necessarily top tier but a boss character for that class.
    Logray for Ewoks :open_mouth:
    Palpatine For empire, not Sith bc thatd be too easy
  • Options
    They should have jedi, sith, empire, rebel, scoundral, ewok etc challenges available constantly, where a top tier character like yoda would be available for each faction. Id be down for a empire one next though

I would love that! The only problem is there are far too few characters for every single faction apart from the jedi. Which is probably why things are the way they are...

My heart is set on a rebel event with Padme being the prize <3
  • Options
    Pretty sure the Wookiee event is next... Because, Wookiees.
  • Options

I find your lack of faith disturbing! </electrical breath>
  • Options

I challenge you... to name another wookie apart from Chewie!

No googling! Or a baby ewok will die.
  • Options

I would love that! The only problem is there are far too few characters for every single faction apart from the jedi. Which is probably why things are the way they are...

Padme =)) Her main attack would be to hairbrush in the Coruscant moonlight B)
  • Options
    @BentWookiee hahaha i can see it now, use your 7* clone wars chewy to win a brand new 7* resistance chewy!

@thecuriousocelot well the scoundrals have a 5+ and so do the rebels right? and now empire does as well. and be careful crushing on padme, dont want anakin being mad at you lol
  • Options

Padme =)) Her main attack would be to hairbrush in the Coruscant moonlight B)

Purlees. Padme will be the lead negotiator for the rebels. Ability blocking + crit. chance down will be her thing :)
  • Options
    Clone wars guy will be Jar Jar.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options

Trandoshan event, cause they eat wookies for breakfast. The event would involve slaughtering armies of Wookie only to unlock Bossk.
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    Options
    What happens when we get an empire event that requires all 7* though - has anyone managed to get Vader to that level?
  • Options
    Without a way to get to Vader to 7* reliably, that completely shoots down a theory of an empire event.
  • Darth_Vosahk
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Padme unique ability: Dies of a broken heart if there is a Vader in the other team.
  • Options
    Without a way to get to Vader to 7* reliably, that completely shoots down a theory of an empire event.

Not necessarily. The level cap increase didn't include a new leveling achievement and with all of the new characters being added there still isn't a character collection achievement beyond 23. It seems to me like an Empire event could reward the Vader shards needed to get him to 7* since they clearly have no interest in adding enough achievements to do so.
  • Options

Ummm.......Khloe Khardash?
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Traitor Lando!

One of his special abilities can be:

Backstab
    "Encase an random ally in Carbonite and preventing them from taken damage for 1 turn. The ally is also stunned for 1 turn"

or

"All Empire allies get offense up and all non empire allies get defense down for 2 turns"
  • Killgire1981
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not necessarily. The level cap increase didn't include a new leveling achievement and with all of the new characters being added there still isn't a character collection achievement beyond 23. It seems to me like an Empire event could reward the Vader shards needed to get him to 7* since they clearly have no interest in adding enough achievements to do so.
    I don't see that happening.

• Options
    They recently added Magmatrooper, an Empire character. Now we see both RG and Snowtrooper get added to the new Cantina. That seems like a lot of Empire love, and it makes me think some sort of Empire event is going to be added soon, or that the Emperor is the next addition.
    I know right. I recently made a similar discussion.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »

Ummm.......Khloe Khardash?

lol^
    tarthful??? something like that googling now ah... tarfull
    only know cause starwars force collection
  • Options

Purlees. Padme will be the lead negotiator for the rebels. Ability blocking + crit. chance down will be her thing :)

Agressive negociations :)
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

Chuundar from KotOR?
    Hanhar from KotOR 2?
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Unless it's something that will always come back like yoda, im not even going to worry about it
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Chuundar from KotOR?
    Hanhar from KotOR 2?

@Vinniarth You win! :)
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    It is very irritating to see 5 stars Vader gear 8 useless in arena....qgj, Royal guard, phasma was doing very well at that tender age (5*).

Let's see after the change today if any.
  • Options
    vaderrecruits.jpg
  • KennyKonif
    120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hopefully
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think they're getting the game ready for a multitude of events. The Yoda event was the first of its kind but they had said there will be many more. They are moving characters around so when they do announce a scoundrel, empire, rebel (Jedi Luke), Ewok, Tusken event, they have all the pieces in place. I for one like that they are prioritizing balance first, then guilds/raids. After that, there will be regular events. Hopefully when these events start coming they will last a week each and every week there will be an event on a recurring loop.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV