New GL Ship Theory

An idea popped in my head that the new GL ship might be mandalorian/scoundrel.

The reasons why I think this could happen are:
- We have a couple ships in the mandalorian faction with the possibility of more. As we have seen in The Mandalorian TV show there are a number of ships that can be utilised as well as a possible capital ship.
- In RoTE, Gauntlet Starfighter is a required unit in the Mandalore zone, which could make this an easier battle and more “in-line” with the zone.
- It ties in with the GL Ahsoka timeline. Ahsoka was also in The Mandalorian TV show.
- The CAT unit has a scoundrel tag as does the Razor Crest.
- There could be a use of the Mandalorian/Scoundrel factions in fighting Imperial Remnants.

This would make a LS GL capital ship as the last one was DS. The crew member would either be Bodalore or Paz Visla.
The functions of the ship would use beskar armour protection/offense similar to Paz and BAM. The boost it would provide to fighters would be shield protection and manoeuvrability as they can fight in a small cohesive unit. Basic damage from capital ship would be slug ammunition/general human ballistics which would add a debuff similar to buzz droids.

This is as much as I have come up with but i think it would be rather cool. What are your ideas for a new GL ship?

Replies