Mace Windu's Shatter Point Omi and TW

Azpiri
51 posts Member
qdngo7gn27vr.png

I don't know if this is a bug or if this is by design... but while in TW, if an enemy is inflicted with Shatter Point, allies can NOT target any other enemy. They MUST attack whoever is inflicted with Shatter Point. The only exception to this is if another enemy is taunting, and then you can attack the taunting enemy instead of the Shatter Point enemy.

This is a huge flaw. If shatter point keeps going to someone who has Damage Immunity up, or their kit makes it so they can not die while another criteria is in place (like Rey not being below a certain level, or another enemy has protection) -- you are more or less screwed. You can't redirect your attack to another enemy.

If I'm going to pay for an Omi and expect to reap the benefits of the Omi -- then this should not be a limitation or drawback to having that Omi. It sucks that the description of the Omi power doesn't state that you can ONLY attack the target with Shatter Point, unless the other target is taunting.

Am I the only one dealing with this? Or do you guys work around it by having Mace surrounded by allies that can just do AoE in order to get around this limitation?