Why Princess Leia is the Best Character

Man there are so many reasons why to love Princess Leia.
Her basic attack, hair trigger at lvl 1 is a beast. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to attack a second time and a 40% chance to attack a third time. At lvl8 you have given it 20% more damage, 85% chance to attack a second time, 70% chance to attack a 3rd time, and a 50% chance to gain 10% turn meter. Not to mention at 7 star and max gear at 70 she is second in speed only being bested by Count Dooku.
Her special, rebel tactics are debatable, but in my opinion it works better than the royal guards auto taunt. At skill lvl 8, she can give a 65% chance at offense up, stealth (which lasts for 3 turns) and critical damage increase by 55%.
Her leader ability is similar to Sidious in terms of boosting critical chance. At max lvl she can boost critical chance by 28%. I don't want to carry on and make her stats the main meal here, but her unique gives a self heal and grants all allies a boost to critical chance.

Now I'm not done with my point on why shes the best character. Shes sooo rare. You can only obtain her currently from Data cards, which is easy to do from gem farming, or spending money to get her.
So in my opinion, when you are slaying QGJ, GS, RG there is nothing better than being unique with your squads.
Let me know what you guys think, and do you guys have any squad ideas for Princess Leia other than the rebel squad?

Replies

• Options
    Oh and naturally I love her in that bikini.
  • Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    she doesn't get 85% and 70% to attack second and third time, 55 and 40 are max
  • Options
    So in my opinion, when you are slaying QGJ, GS, RG there is nothing better than being unique with your squads.

I agree with this. It's just too bad that the only way to be unique in this game is to spend millions of dollars. Hopefully they will improve this with updates in the very near future.
  • Options
    Oh man, fact checked my self wrong. shes still great in terms that she can attack so many times
    Zeldo wrote: »
    she doesn't get 85% and 70% to attack second and third time, 55 and 40 are max

• Options
    swgod98 wrote: »

I agree with this. It's just too bad that the only way to be unique in this game is to spend millions of dollars. Hopefully they will improve this with updates in the very near future.

Man that would be great!
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    love my 7* Leia :)
  • Options
    Gem farming to get Leia? Not happening.
  • Options
    I've wanted Leia for a long time, and I would love it if they made her farmable, though I'm certain everyone would have her if they did. :^P Anyways, I've wanted a stealth/crit build for a while, and she is the key component for it. Some characters that Leia should work well with are Lando, Nute, Greedo, and Lumi. If Nute is your lead, then go with stealth characters. If Greedo or Lando are your lead, go with scoundrels. If Leia is your lead, get some rebels.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is decent but not for arena. Her Hps are too low and it takes a turn to stealth. Plus she gives a crappy buff to the team which QGJ will dispel and give the other team offense up.
  • Options
    Let's not forget that health steal, TM gain and perma stealth FTW!
  • Options
    I have her but don't use her , as a matter of fact I could 6* her from 4* right now . I'm gonna give her a whirl .
  • Options
    I've got a strong team surrounding Leia. It's great now and will be even better once she can perma-stealth. Barris (L), 5s, Ben, RG, Leia. It's a near impenetrable wall around her. In this new meta with more turns and longer matches it's a game of attrition. Leia didn't shine before because the accumulation of her attacks wasn't evident when the match was over in 3 turns.
  • Options
    She's in my top 5 characters from this game who i would love to farm.

There's one person in Arena who runs: Phasma, Leia, GS, RG and QJG and simply because of Leia it is a nightmare to fight because of all of those assists.