Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Why qgj?
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    @slmcmr the point of the strategy is to make it so you can take your AoE turns as fast as possible. He also has very nice abilities you can use right off the bat too. Overall after testing he is the best option as a leader.
  • Apostilo
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    And what are you doing mate next 3 -4 fights untill all cooldowns are back on again? And what are yu doing against dooku lead teams when your first aoe triggers 2-3 evasions and ofence ups on the enemy ? Just curious , no bad feelings :)
  • Options
    Why use QGJ as lead? his speed won't benefit over half your team.
  • Options
    I have Sid/88/Ventress/Lando/Kylo/Yoda/Phasma on my main account. You can do some very funny things with those.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The strongest AoE in that list is from Sid, pretty sure his is stronger than Yoda,

So you are going up against so low level teams or.....
  • Sirjam
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I use this team.
    Dooku lead
    Phasma
    Asajj
    Sidious
    Kylo

Aoe is nice and Asajj works great.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Paromos wrote: »
    @slmcmr the point of the strategy is to make it so you can take your AoE turns as fast as possible. He also has very nice abilities you can use right off the bat too. Overall after testing he is the best option as a leader.

His speed does nothing for Sid, Kylo or Phasma though. You only help QGJ and Yoda, and Yoda's AoE is only good for buff stealing, not damage.

And as that other guy said, Phasma and Yoda have long cooldowns on their AoE. So how does the battle without AoE go?
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    @Apostilo They are all toons who can hold there own, this strat just helps a ton with those few extremely difficult battles during GW.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't help your AOEs at all and only boosts speed for Yoda and himself. It's kinda disjointed.

Sidious (L), Poggle, Yoda, Kylo, Phasma would be a better team for AOE using mostly the same toons you are currently running.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Paromos wrote: »

He will only speed up himself (not and aoe toon) and Yoda. If you use Sid as leader he will give you more crit chance and will increase crit damage. Or use Poggle, since it is a slow team most of your toons will be benefit from his o-up ability. Just saying..
  • Options
    Yoda & Sid get off AOE but Kylo is slow & Dooku will have 2 turns before he can use AOE. Phasma's AOE is weak.
    I've toyed with same & similar to no great success other than early round GW
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Btw when a make an aoe team i use Phasma as leader.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »

Why? Phasma is a single target DPS leader.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Well it has been working very well for me. :) Im level 73 so its not like I am going against weak people.

Just my opinion on the team and thought I would share it. :)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

I know but when someone comes for assist it feels good :D
    AoE and additional damage haha
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

I know but when someone comes for assist it feels good :D
    AoE and additional damage haha

Gotcha. :p
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Just not seeing only really seems viable as a one or two shots In GW and even then only at low levels. If it works as you say no time for cooldowns, and then during the cooldowns in next battle you are loosing health with no healers.

Show some videos to prove us doubters wrong.
  • Options
    I have been toying the IDea of Building an all AOE team for Arena.

Phasma Lead
    Vader
    Sidious
    Anakin
    Kylo Ren
    Yoda

That should be pretty potent mix of AOE.
  • Options
    Can't see this team working at all, especially in GW.. Cooldowns make the next match impossible to win against any decent opponent and surely Sid would be a better suited leader?
  • Options
    QGJ is a bad choice in leader. For an AOE team you want offense or crit up, so go with Sid.

Also, better hope you don't fight counter teams LOL
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmmm seems like you still will need a healer in GW or your just getting easy and weak oppoments
  • Options
    Calling a thread "period"... :s
    Just waiting for the feminists coming in.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options