Windu's time is coming

I think mace Windu is about to be a boss In the new meta. He'll hit harder, have better defence with new resistance stats and protection gives him way more time to expose enemies. On that note I wonder how expose will effect protection stat. He's been treated like a 2nd rate toon for too long! I'm banking on it cause I just got him to 7*

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    dont hold your breathe
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath .... It is not coming soon .... Exhale ...
  • Options
    Not in AI hands
  • Options
    Attackers should still dish out more damage than tanks. I doubt the combat update means that the damage dealt by slow tanks and fast attackers will be equalized. I suspect it's more likely to be within a category of characters (e.g., tanks) that fast characters will deal less damage and slow ones more.
  • Options
    Going to be the king in raids against big bosses i guess. Lucky been farming him xD
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Waiting for Jedi guidian to be useful !!!
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    When Old Ben is fixed I see him being leader King, partnered with the ST Han.

Kylo
    Yoda
    Dooku

I find that will be a really good team
  • Leo1
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    Attackers should still dish out more damage than tanks. I doubt the combat update means that the damage dealt by slow tanks and fast attackers will be equalized. I suspect it's more likely to be within a category of characters (e.g., tanks) that fast characters will deal less damage and slow ones more.

the fact is the slow characters will deal more dmg and faster characters will deal less dmg, everything you said are simple superstitions, and dont forget not all the faster characters are "Attackers", QJG= SUPORT DOOKU=SUPORT
    so lets Wait the update and lets see, but i think ur supertitions will they remained like simple superstitions
  • Options
    No, it's not based upon class, it's based upon speed. So actually Dooku and QGJ being two of the fastest will get damage decrease. I'm expecting on my squad to have Yoda and QGJ decreased damage, and Lumi, Ben, and Windu to have increased. Mace needed that even before this though. I've had him maxed for a while, as he was my beginning game unlock.
  • Options
    Mace is slightly bugged. In my experience, mace receives the turn meter gain from his unique even when he doesn't hit an exposed enemy. This effectively gives him speed up after his first action.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    MathKid3 wrote: »
    Mace is slightly bugged. In my experience, mace receives the turn meter gain from his unique even when he doesn't hit an exposed enemy. This effectively gives him speed up after his first action.

That's how it should be though. Gain turn meter on successful expose regardless of hitting an enemy
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »

That's how it should be though. Gain turn meter on successful expose regardless of hitting an enemy

Let me clerify. Mace receives the turn meter whether or not the expose procs. He gets the turn meter on every single hit in my experience.

This 25% turn meter gain gives him a +33.3% speed boost after turn 1. Turns his sub par 108 speed into a solid 144.

• Options
    The designations are all screwed up, Lum is an Attacker when she should be Healer, there's just some things you don't mess with ...
  • Leo1
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Tak wrote: »

Let me clerify. Mace receives the turn meter whether or not the expose procs. He gets the turn meter on every single hit in my experience.

This 25% turn meter gain gives him a +33.3% speed boost after turn 1. Turns his sub par 108 speed into a solid 144.

so you are lucky because my mace is slow :C , my QGJ and Sidius hit 3 times and my Mace 2 in comparation
  • FuriousFrog
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Kylo
    Yoda
    Dooku

Put RP in there instead of Kylo and I think you'd have a really good squad. RP's unique ability gives her +5% evasion and +22.5% TM every time she evades. Combine that with the TM gain from Ben's leadership and the TM gain from Han's taunt and RP is going to get a ridiculous amount of attacks.
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Kylo
    Yoda
    Dooku

Put RP in there instead of Kylo and I think you'd have a really good squad. RP's unique ability gives her +5% evasion and +22.5% TM every time she evades. Combine that with the TM gain from Ben's leadership and the TM gain from Han's taunt and RP is going to get a ridiculous amount of attacks.

Get phasma in there for dooku and you can have some nice tm fun
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    RP, Windu all got nerfed/balanced.
    Sorry guys.

According to:
    http://swgoh.gg/abilities/rebalance/

It is a sad day to me.
  • Options
    lol, mace wndu gets a nerf from the ugnaught tier
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully he gets buffed and settled in as a strong character like he should be. I am biased though i have him 7* as well.
  • Options
    Toonny wrote: »
    Sorry guys.

According to:

It is a sad day to me.

OMG, at first glance with this. Looks Jedi have gone down the hole.... Obviously we will have to see how things actually play out in game but it is looking like a very sad day.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    lol, mace wndu gets a nerf from the ugnaught tier

Ugnaught got a heavy nerf too! LOL
  • Leo1
    23 posts Member
    Options
    im think the update is not live yet, look the skills of the first order characters , nothing change yet, and arena tokens etc...
  • Options
    Sorry guys.

According to:

It is a sad day to me.

OMG, at first glance with this. Looks Jedi have gone down the hole.... Obviously we will have to see how things actually play out in game but it is looking like a very sad day.

It appears as though thats the case.

And not suprised, the only thing jedi had going for them was speed, and now they have taken away damage for toons who have speed on their side.....

Which make sense seeing as how characters like Yoda and Anakin are some of the weakest characters in the star wars cannon. / sarcasm
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    I think mace Windu is about to be a boss In the new meta. He'll hit harder, have better defence with new resistance stats and protection gives him way more time to expose enemies. On that note I wonder how expose will effect protection stat. He's been treated like a 2nd rate toon for too long! I'm banking on it cause I just got him to 7*

are you sure?
    http://swgoh.gg/abilities/rebalance/?page=1
  • Options
    Artas wrote: »

are you sure?
    http://swgoh.gg/abilities/rebalance/?page=1

Roundhouse KO :D:D all hopes are gone Hahahaha
  • Options
    Sorry guys.

According to:

It is a sad day to me.

It appears as though thats the case.

And not suprised, the only thing jedi had going for them was speed, and now they have taken away damage for toons who have speed on their side.....

Which make sense seeing as how characters like Yoda and Anakin are some of the weakest characters in the star wars cannon. / sarcasm

Lol , guess we'll have to see how things are in game.
    ☮ Consular ☮