Best rang achieved on arena payout time in the Player profile statistics!

Hi guys, how are you feeling about having in the upcomming Player profile statistic the info about for example , what are the 3 top rangs achieved by the player on the arena payout time and how many times were they achieved?
As the pvp is the only challenging aspect of the game i would personally be much more interested in finding and judjing about a player skills and quality by his best arena rewards received, not by the amount of hard battles /stage 1......./ won.
Maybe if this Idea gets enough support, game developers may think about putting this stat into the player profile info.

Cheers

Replies

• Options
    Sadly, I think this would only lead to guilds requiring that their members achieve rank 1 an X amount of times.
  • Options
    Sadly, I think this would only lead to guilds requiring that their members achieve rank 1 an X amount of times.

Sums it up
  • Apostilo
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Well mate, isn`t it exactly the point of implementing player profile at first place ? To evaluate the skill, progress and activity of a player and use this information in the way you need : To decide if to take him into your guild or to decide if to fight him , or to decide if to copy his squad ...

All this - activity and strategy and the value of the team setup can be best seen in the rang achievements of a player ... Isn`t it why you would even bother to open the profile stats of another player anyway ?