The update : Protection Comments Megathread

Oootini
636 posts Member
edited April 2016
So protection is out . Jumped into my GW and noticed the enemies hve no protection bar?
Is this because I already started my GW already or is it supposed to be like this?

I it's the latter, this is good news:)

Replies

• Options
    So I see the protection in my stats but all the characters I have still have 0 protection. Does this mean that the full update hasn't gone through yet?
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Precisely
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see that at all. I don't even see the new health bars people are talking about. Did Android not get hit with that particular update yet, or do I just need to restart my app? (I may hold off considering the amount of complaining about the new Healthbars, though).
  • Options
    Blev08 wrote: »
    I don't see that at all. I don't even see the new health bars people are talking about. Did Android not get hit with that particular update yet, or do I just need to restart my app? (I may hold off considering the amount of complaining about the new Healthbars, though).

You have to activity update in the play store. At least that's what I did
  • Bossk
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Hope not, I can not download from the store.
  • Options
    I have no idea why people are complaining about the health bars, they are nice to look at. haha I CAN see those just no protection yet
  • Options
    I got the tutorial on protection, and it said something like "See this? This is your protection bar." Only there was no protection bar, even though the character has protection.
  • Options
    Said the new protection Stat went live at 9am PST, but I have yet to see it
  • Options
    JUST got all the updates!
  • Options
    I saw this too... I am willing to bet it's because GW was already in progress, have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    I saw this too... I am willing to bet it's because GW was already in progress, have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure.

My thoughts too. On a side note it seems if your toon isn't at least 6* that protection bar is going to be depleted reaaaal quick
  • Options
    Live now. Protection is white on the normal HP bar. Weird to get used to but added at least 1' to my latest arena battle
  • Options
    FYI...just had to kill HK47 3 times and it took about 6 hits each time. Barely made it in 5:00.
  • Options
    XyMP2I7.jpg
    BMf6LMj.png
    x3he5Oe.png
    DL1qgJv.png
    DHotrQg.png
    MXimnl0.png