So Phasmas leader is forever level 7?

Because now it says it's maxed.

Replies

• Options
    All leader abilites are now 7 max
  • Options
    Nope, they are not. You just can't see beyond the level 7 guys. They keep going, once we get cap increase past 80.
  • Options
    Same with Dooku on one of his abilities.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, they are not. You just can't see beyond the level 7 guys. They keep going, once we get cap increase past 80.

Did you get this information somewhere or is it an educated guess of yours?
    Res non verba
  • Options
    She's maxed for now but I'd assume they'll expand it at some point if the level cap keeps increasing. I think anything is speculation at this point.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not an educated guess all you had to do was read the update notes.

All Gear, Challenges, Events, Cantina and Light/Dark side battles will no longer display if they have requirements that require higher than level 81.

there's that and the fact that my Old Daka has a requirement for 3 of the omega mats for her to upgrade leader ability to 8 @level 80. I also saw my Talia before todays update and she had available at past level 80 so it makes sense that it went away with update.

That doesn't mention skills but it makes sense with the changes. Talia needed omega mats for her level 8 too, until today.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    All leader abilites are now 7 max
    Sidious is not maxed at 7. Luminara is. Fives unique is now also maxed at 7
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    It says it's maxed, yet her others at level 7 still say what they go to at level 8. Like Fusillade still says +15% speed down chance at level 8.
  • Options
    Guys the reason you cannot see them is because if they have a required level of 81 or more they simply do not display anymore. Which is why you could see them before today, but disappeared today.