Will you still pay for crystals with the new update

C1T1Z3N_CA1N
18 posts Member
edited April 2016
I'm not going to pay anything until they put it back. I have worked on my characters the way they were now they change them so I say no more money so they make it right.

Will you still pay for crystals with the new update 83 votes

Will pay
6%
Rogan_Ban84EleiemFinalGreyJediGoosyUndutchable 5 votes
Won't pay
32%
Vastion_CreadSmithieMULDYEinfectiouszombieWildGruntDiraanLordRathQuigonlivesMaskariiBarrisJodoPotatoManHeppsBdcampbell3623CaiusHurricaneTrooperDarman_SkirataBenpo19djvitaDevilApesjoemamamama 27 votes
Doesn't matter
1%
Robbathehutt 1 vote
Doesn't matter
1%
EricsonX 1 vote
I spend $500 a week so it doesn't matter
3%
vincentlondonArubeIbrahim 3 votes
I spend $500 a week so it doesn't matter
1%
Blazefire27 1 vote
I never spend money anyways
10%
benacrowElSoldado_23AstrisHunterXJDMarcus_SirBearLagTimesockDarth_VosahkCaptainsean99 9 votes
I never spend money anyways
7%
ioniancat21RavenThymosVicious915JbizzyGMarkatona 6 votes
No no no
32%
Tenchi1969KAULIGiranKenorSpartanGhostBosskAlan2807President_ScroobclawsofhonormontiDVXBrandiecardozaJed1johnsonVadimirvvriGonzalo1495slayerdriverGankakjes5890Jaydela2370Paddyrickshawnstant 27 votes
Yes yes yes
3%
DeadHeadAndyPuke_PiestalkerJdm1a0 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Not a dime till it changes back!!!
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    No no no
    Not for this new game.
    Not for the peolple who delete free posts
  • Options
    No no no
    Just take it to the game reviews on app stores, they can't delete those
  • Options
    Horrible poll choices
  • Options
    No no no
    It was my first poll and I keep getting doubles
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Will pay
    The poll is very biased. If you want a normal poll try not to give your own opinion and just simply ask what people think.

I will pay if needed and I believe it is extremely important that they keep changing the game because otherwise it becomes stales and everyone will run the exact same team.
  • Options
    No no no
    Was going to drop some more cash on the game tomorrow (payday) not going to happen now.
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Won't pay
    I usually never spend money games, but I made an exception for this one. Not spending another dime until this update is heavily reworked, though
  • Options
    No no no
    What are you talking about buys it still head yes yes yes it still had other positive ones but I understand not getting stale I just understand changing the make up of the game
  • Options
    No no no
    Sorry talk to text sucks I'm saying I understand making changes I'm not against that I'm against them changing the game taking my characters make me indifferent they said the Health is no different it is I'm dying easier on the apples then I used to which makes the harder levels that I'm already having trouble beaten impossible and I level up to a certain point where I can beat them
  • Options
    No no no
    This is just a cheap toy by EA to try to make more money so bleep them
  • Options
    No no no
    Cheap ploy not toy
  • Options
    No no no
    Thank you everybody for voting on my pool I know it was kind of messy it was my first one but I hope EA gets the message we have spoken and the overwhelming consensus is we don't like what you're doing and guess what that's what the games for us not your pockets Yorty make enough money off of us anyway
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    I thought about paying sometime in the near future, but this update totally changed my mind. I'm not going to pay to be another lab rat.
  • Options
    No no no
    Last dime has been spent on this until it evens up again.