[Suggestion] What would you replace and why?

I am level 55 and have been playing this game for about 3 weeks now. Here is my current setup and any suggestion is appreciated!

5* Darth Sidious
4* Jedi Consular
4* Luke Skywalker
4* Luminara Unduli
4* Chewy

I am working towards :
Count Dooku, Bobba Fet, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren

Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)

Replies

• Options
    I have similar except -Chewy and -Luminara, Plus Resistance Pilot and Plus Dooku
  • Options
    i would farm consular (almost 6*) in Cantina instead of kilo, the jedi can be geared with lev VIII items. He does his work very well if you skill his abilities. Then probably i'd swap Chewie for a farmable attacker (Asoka? ) or a good support (Boba?)
  • Options
    Get rid of Chewy - his best years have past away.He does no dmg he is a bit squishy for tank imo. I would put vader or boba on his place
  • Options
    Yeah I have been thinking about replacing chewy with bobba but the taunt is so hard to give up. What do you think about Count Dooku in my team? Can he replace anybody?
    Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)
  • Poerli
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Demigod wrote: »
    Yeah I have been thinking about replacing chewy with bobba but the taunt is so hard to give up. What do you think about Count Dooku in my team? Can he replace anybody?

I felt the Same with Boba and now i dont use him. His aoe Special is Nice but too Long cd and Often you only hit 2/5 with spellblock and not the ones u needed. Old daka is better cause for darkside Campagn. In my opinion totaly underrated is asohka. She is a wonderful toon
  • Options
    Demigod wrote: »

I like the old count m8. He is strong, but depends on what are you looking for. If I were you i would replace Luke for Dooku, but that is just me. I think Dooku provides more utility and he is better option
  • Options
    Boba is situational dps team tank. He doesn't hit hard he is slow, if he isn't the leader, the team may end up being lack luster. I can see why people get him and then don't like him. You almost have to build around him, otherwise if you just stick him on a team its not gonna be what you expect.