Well i was farming ray

But it just got a lot harder now that darkside 7b just became impossible to beat.
Clone sargent now crit 9k 4/5 attacks there aoe does 6k crit(and theres 4 of them in the final round) not to mention eath koth's nice little 10k hit. And fives enormous amount of health and basic overall ravanging attacks.

So far i am not pleased with the update.
-random characters suddenly have new bugs or are suddenly incredably strong
-attack challenge is basically impossible
-already weak characters like plo koon amd kylo are notably weaker (kylo seems to have lost 700 [from 1900 to 1200]damage at *5)
-and now my one lucky node for ray is unfarmable....

Wth.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    why didn't you 3 star it before the update? I make sure to 3 star all the nodes that have shards Im farming so I can sim everything.
  • Options
    Because i would always lose a guy. Wasnt a big deal till now

• JTJT
    34 posts Member
    Options
    But it just got a lot harder now that darkside 7b just became impossible to beat.
    Clone sargent now crit 9k 4/5 attacks there aoe does 6k crit(and theres 4 of them in the final round) not to mention eath koth's nice little 10k hit. And fives enormous amount of health and basic overall ravanging attacks.

-already weak characters like plo koon amd kylo are notably weaker (kylo seems to have lost 700 [from 1900 to 1200]damage at *5)

Wth.

Same exact thing happened to me too. I was only able to 2 star it pre-update and now I can't even 1 star it.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I just got 3rd star today, not sure what I did but I auto beat it for 3 stars after having only 2 stars for 2 weeks and never being able to beat it without losing someone

Talk about good timing!
  • Options
    JTJT wrote: »

Wth.

Same exact thing happened to me too. I was only able to 2 star it pre-update and now I can't even 1 star it.

if you can't 3 star any of the existing hard nodes, you have other problems....seriously
  • Options
    So far im just totally frustrated with the update. It was supposed to cut down the monotony of toons like gs and qgj (both of which i have and refuse to use in arena) which now seem just as useful if not better. And i was really hoping some low rated toons like plo would be useful. And now he is even worse.

Im gonna give it some time. Maybe it will grow on me.

• Options
    I did a late hard node that ive already easily 3-starred just for fun. Got massacred. This could be a problem for tier 8.
  • Options
    Yeah i dragged my feet unlocking a binch of missions... regretting that.now

• Jls73
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed new update from what I've seen sucks try playing a dark side battle and can't make it through the last battle. Might see it things change or get better but I can see losing interest in the game if it keeps like this. Was already enough with grinding on 20 and 50 gear collection, training players up, having enough credits for training and promoting, and collecting shards. Now can't even complete battles what's the point bit we shall see.
  • Celebr1mb0r
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What is your line up? Try this:

Dooku(leader), Sid, GS, Phasma, last one HK47/Ren/86 whichever one you have highest power. And try to get Poggle from your ally for offense up

Dooku stuns, sid area attack, GS swarm should take out 1 clone trooper. Use Phasma for advantage if needed. First two round should be easy enough, use advantage and offense up combined in the last round, then use Sid's area attack, should be able to kill everyone except 5's. Use a ton of stun on 5's, and dooku's evasion should help over all.
  • Options
    What is your line up? Try this:

Dooku(leader), Sid, GS, Phasma, last one HK47/Ren/86 whichever one you have highest power. And try to get Poggle from your ally for offense up

Dooku stuns, sid area attack, GS swarm should take out 1 clone trooper. Use Phasma for advantage if needed. First two round should be easy enough, use advantage and offense up combined in the last round, then use Sid's area attack, should be able to kill everyone except 5's. Use a ton of stun on 5's, and dooku's evasion should help over all.

As of now my darkside line up is
    Phasma *7 g8 (leader)
    Dooku *5 g7
    Sid *6 g7
    Kylo *5 g7
    And asaaj *7 g8

I know i need to star up a few. But with those giys dodging 1/3 attacks and dealing 8 to 10k damage. I cant even make it to the 3rd round with out losing at least one toon.(generally dooku) asaaj and sid can heal themselves to survival and phasma and kylo just tank it out. I try to get a healer as my ally toon but they tend to die in the first round.

• Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    Actually I just got 3rd star today, not sure what I did but I auto beat it for 3 stars after having only 2 stars for 2 weeks and never being able to beat it without losing someone

Talk about good timing!

Lucky.. lol