Storm Trooper Han!

DarkAgeOutlaw
31 posts Member
edited April 2016
As with many of the tanks now, STH is awesome. Since he now takes forever to kill, when he has his taunt up his team gets a ton of TM. When mixed with a healer it can be devastating.

I still don't know if he is better than RG, but he is pretty good now.

Replies

• Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I can see how Han would now be a very tough proposition. He's definitely gone up a place or two on the to-farm list.
  • Options
    Yeah, if it takes an average of 5-7 hits to take him down, thats an extra 100-140% turn meter for you, or ~7 bonus attacks.
  • Options
    Out of 5 battles hes only died once so far. The amount of turn meter he gives is amazing. Plus everyone who runs dooku makes it even easier. Just taunt with han and hit dooku. He usually double hits which basically gives your team full meters.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    It's just on defense he gives offense up to the other team (QGJ).
  • Options
    There is a problem - dispellers. in the old version I would stop QGJ quickly so he couldn't use his humbling blow skewing my taunt and getting offence up however now as he takes longer to die so the taunt has to timed tactically.

Other than that Yeah, he's great
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Soooo glad I decided to max him out gambling that he would be good.

He is so good vs dooku. When dooku attacks I pray for his bonus double attack :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Yea, STHan is the MVP now.
  • Options
    I wonder if sticking in a Ventress on defense would help.
  • Options
    I have been running Han for about a month. I kept hearing how everyone wasn't using him anymore but he was still helping me get top 5 finishes on my shard even before the update. He is going to be even better now.
  • Options
    Han and Phasma would be some fun TM
  • Options
    Just got smoked by @Kelthuzad

He runs a 7K power RG and a 7* STH

Could barely make any inroads. Thats a good pairing
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @John_Matrix1985 really? one of my guild members told me it was an easy fight for him, lol. BTW: did you receive my message? We are all on discord
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    He is probably good. Someone in my server already put him in gear ix
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    I have Han at 330/50 shards, deactivated.

Maybe will try him if I ever save up to 10m credits.