Why wasn't GS nerfed?

The GS was and is the epidemy of the fast character that has great damage. Why wasn't the GS nerfed? You nerf Yoda (who didn't need a nerf). You nerfed Dooku (who didn't need a nerf). You nerfed RP ( who didn't need a nerf). But the GS is left standing and just as powerful as ever. Baffled.

Replies

• Options
    because the little bug is the most power character in all of star wars lore.....he is the source of the force.....

Yoda? working for months to get enough jedi to unlock him? weak in comparison.....it matters not that he is the most powerful in the ways of the force.....
  • Options
    He was. Basic ability got a significant damage reduction, almost 10%
  • Options
    GS still pretty great, love it!!
  • Options
    His basic was never the problem.
  • Options
    Because he's not as powerful as you're making him out to be.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    The **** he isn't. There is a reason he is on 80% of the top 10 teams on each server.
  • Options
    GS was only OP if you didn't have him.
  • Options
    One shotting toons makes you OP. At least my definition of it. This whole balancing is ridiculous. It's like Barris and Poe x 10
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    One shotting toons makes you OP. At least my definition of it. This whole balancing is ridiculous. It's like Barris and Poe x 10

well with this new patch they're making dps classes less worth it and tankier classes much more viable. Might finally get to use my boba fett.
  • Options
    Because there is no strategy using GS, now with all these new changes the game is based more on characters synergy than in full one shot KO. Simple as that, you need more team play rather than more raw dps
  • Options
    I have resisted going after gs. I always thought he was lame. But I guess the devs really want me to have him. So I guess I'll start working that bug, but only because we're being coerced.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    The bug has no utility beyond damage. I think as the meta develops charactors that don't inflict negative or positive status affects may be in trouble.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    He isn't really that op. Maybe once more geonisian are released there might be more people saying he is op again. He is a very good toon since he was able to get to a higher rating early on. Now he won't be a higher gear level than others.
    "But what about all the precrafters??
    Omg just wait I didn't precraft and placed first at payout first day of new update
    And no I do not own a GS and don't ever plan too (same with RG)
    Never have not faced a team because of that little bug