Ima-Gun Di

Danix
18 posts Member
I used an ally's Gun Di and I spotted that his normal does 6-7k without crit and with QGJ assist he crited for 16k and all that is after "protection" update. Also I saw that he started doing 2-3k in the final stage of the mission. Not sure, because of the new health bars, is it a visual bug or does he do that much damage. Other chars did around 4-5k criting.

Replies

• Options
    They left a good Jedi?
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    They left a good Jedi?

QGJ, Yoda, Lum, Ahsoka, Eeth, Ima, Old Ben are all good Jedi. Thing is they need to be in a Jedi team now to shine. With makes sense considering the Dev's stated they are trying to make the game more faction vs faction based.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    They left a good Jedi?

QGJ, Yoda, Lum, Ahsoka, Eeth, Ima, Old Ben are all good Jedi. Thing is they need to be in a Jedi team now to shine. With makes sense considering the Dev's stated they are trying to make the game more faction vs faction based.

Hahaha go fight a RG, Rey, GS, dooku, and any other character team. Jedi team loses 95% of time.
  • Options
    They left a good Jedi?

Hahaha go fight a RG, Rey, GS, dooku, and any other character team. Jedi team loses 95% of time.

I run QGJ lead Ahsoka, Yoda, Lum, Eeth and walk all over those teams with ease
    ☮ Consular ☮