STR Gear Challenge Tier III is impossible to win

The buff you get from killing the droids isn't strong enough. Then you die instantly by one move from takin or veers.

Replies

• Options
    Try killing one droid, then a character, then the other droid when the buff wears off. Defense up from killing the Droid will allow you to survive against the high damage.
  • Options
    Ah I did not realize it was a defensive buff also. Will try that. Still a crappy change to make. Feels like a bug.
  • Options
    That was not a solution you can't kill one of them with just one buff. If you save the droid you don't have enough power to kill either veers or tarkin. This is definitely a bug.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm working on uploading a video. I finished teir 4. There is some sort of offense up buff as well after you kill the second droid. I was critting with ig86 at 19000 hp and gs at 12000.
    https://vid.me/oeYj

• LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Either your toons aren't strong enough.
    Normally I use 3 toons to kill the first bot. Then 3-4 hit to kill Veers first (because his basic attack can speed him up). Another 3 hit to kill another bot, then finish off GMT. Finishing the Tier 4 challenge with 2 debuffs on their head.
  • dingo1984
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Same issue here. Before update it was a cake walk to kill them now i can only get GMT down and 25% on the other guy then he drops a bomb and kills every single character im using with one hit. Im level 66 and hitting with buff at 13,000 and 18,000 then with no buff from taking dow droids im hitting 2,200 and 2,600. It also seems like its taking more hits to to take down characters from round 1 and 2. I hope this gets fixed if not im done playing and will delete.
  • Slip
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Having same issue as you Dingo. The stats they adjusted in the update are not dialed in correctly yet. Other issues can be seen with the protection bars we now have as well. The bars should reset to full for each level of a fight unless over heals will somehow affect it. It's practicality isn't even if you only have it for first fight of a 3 layer system.
  • Options
    Not a bug, guys. They made it more difficult on purpose.
  • Options
    No offense, but teir iv is not supposed to be easy until you max out at level 80.I'm level 73 and still don't win every time. If you are level 66 you are most likely not going to finish.
  • Options
    I'm having a huge issue as well since the new update. All 5 of my characters are level 70 or higher, all 5 to 7 stars. Before the update I was able to pass tier iv with around 20 attacks, tier iii with around 11 attacks. Now since the update I used 39 attacks and was still defeated on tier iii. If it's going to be this crazy hard I'll probably just stop playing.
  • Options
    ewan-mcgregor-wants-his-own-obi-wan-trilogy-no-way-438930.jpg
  • Options
    It's either a bug or a really stupid update. Tier 3 should not be this difficult.