How is Phasma performing?

With the changes to advantage, how is Phasma performing do people?

Replies

• Options
    The advantage is as awesome as her new beast of a regular attack. Defense down is sick, like 1500+ extra damage. Still trying to calculate specifics, but who else gives defense down?
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I see more phasmas in my arena top 20.
  • Options
    To early to tell,

I Run:

Phasma (L)
    Savage
    GS
    Lumi
    Sid

won 3 lost 1

then changed Lumi for Dooku and won that fight easy.

so far Easier Battles for me.
  • Options
    I run her as my lead. Easiest day in arena ever. It felt like I could auto it. But there are so many things changed all at once I am not sure what is happening. I think a lot of people with bulkier teams found it easier. I even had qgj led teams all get offense up on me and it made no difference. 5 toons still standing at the end of each battle.
  • Options
    I must say with my all-nerfed team Dooku, RP, QGJ, IG86, Lumi; I went 3 for 3 with ease vs Phasma lead teams this evening. I know the AI sux but didn't notice anything scary.
  • Options
    I think the new update does make arena offense easier though.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm the only one In my top 58 with phasma Lead I'm Rank 6 at the moment with phasma

To be fair other people aint Tried out the Changes...only time will tell.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    REALLY?!?!

I've had the opposite experience!

7* level 72 gear level 8 mats all level 7

Advantage does jack, my characters all finless damage now than before the update.

Her main attack is weak and does jack ****.

Victory march is worthless, other team players go before my players do even with full TM

I feel advantage was overhyped and th defense and "protection" over powered anything "advantage" ended up providing...
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just Beat this team normally I would avoid that at all cost! specially with RG.

Poggle (Lead)
    RG
    IG-86
    GS
    IG-88

Won with:

Phasma (L)
    Savage
    GS
    Lumi
    Sid

For #2
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Just Beat this team normally I would avoid that at all cost! specially with RG.

Poggle (Lead)
    RG
    IG-86
    GS
    IG-88

Won with:

Phasma (L)
    Savage
    GS
    Lumi
    Sid

For #2

What was your tactic, I played essentially the same team (Poe instead of RJ) and I have the same team as you except Biggs over GS, and i got destroyed!!