Rex Aurodium Pack

Darth_Jay77
3163 posts Member
edited April 2016
Please bring back the Rex Aurodium pack, at least for a limited time. With the new update he would be a fun character to gear up. Best Regards - DJ

Replies

• Options
    I completely understand and respect the business decision for having certain characters pay-to-play and I think more people would pay if they were more widely accessible. :smile:
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully on may 4th they will do massive promotions and bring back all the packs
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Please at least bring back the Rex pack. He is such a great character for the Rancor and Arena. I bought the bullet and in the last two weeks have bought 8 megapack, 10 Rex shards total.

@CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently not. :(
    Look, @CG_JohnSalera, I am a "cheapskate dolphin". I buy a $99 vault and milk it for a month.
    If you bring back Rex in aurodium, I will spend $150 to max him without hesitation.
    He's that important to the raid, and when he was available nobody had any way of knowing this.
    Please show pity on us, lol. :)
    I know that he's not in the current one, which unfortunately is an entire month. Maybe you could make another "ium" pack for him. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Apparently not. :(
    Look, @CG_JohnSalera, I am a "cheapskate dolphin". I buy a $99 vault and milk it for a month.
    If you bring back Rex in aurodium, I will spend $150 to max him without hesitation.
    He's that important to the raid, and when he was available nobody had any way of knowing this.
    Please show pity on us, lol. :)
    I know that he's not in the current one, which unfortunately is an entire month. Maybe you could make another "ium" pack for him. :)

Honestly Rex is one of the best compliments to the Rancor raid. Lumi and Ackbar are super easy to get through regular means and it doesn't seem like that pack has been too popular. A Rex pack with 5s shards would bexpect incredible right now.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    What's particularly frustrating is that many people didn't get him when he was available not merely because we had no idea this raid would be like this, but he was severely bugged for weeks.
    Now they take him away and nobody can get him unless they buy $2000 of chromium cards.
    Meanwhile anyone who has him has an enormous advantage in raids.
    Unfortunate.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    What's particularly frustrating is that many people didn't get him when he was available not merely because we had no idea this raid would be like this, but he was severely bugged for weeks.
    Now they take him away and nobody can get him unless they buy $2000 of chromium cards.
    Meanwhile anyone who has him has an enormous advantage in raids.
    Unfortunate.

He's fun all around, used him for LS battle one day. I was really new to the game and since there were only 2 other clones (didn't see the point, how dumb am I?) and I was short on cash anyway I missed out. Now that I understand the game I want to kick myself in the balls for not working that purchase out somehow.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Bump. Please sign our "Bring Rex Back" petition.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Someone asked me for recommendations for characters for the raid. Rex is at the top of the list for every phase.
    This is a real issue IMO, the gap between the "Rexes" and the "Rex nots". Yoda is also extremely valuable for the raid, but he comes back every month.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Someone asked me for recommendations for characters for the raid. Rex is at the top of the list for every phase.
    This is a real issue IMO, the gap between the "Rexes" and the "Rex nots". Yoda is also extremely valuable for the raid, but he comes back every month.

We need Rex to be brought back in some form of a purchase, he's more important than RG in my opinion as there are plenty of tanks in this game that can taunt.
  • Options
    Exactly.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options