Challenges got harder.

Bajue
1 posts Member
edited April 2016
Since the update I was able to do tier 3 strength challenge with no problem maybe die if my attacks were dodged. Now I'm barely doing any damage to veer or GMT. Anyone else have this problem

Replies

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Yes there's a number of reports in multiple posts.
  • Options
    Is challenges Different for some people?
  • Options
    Same here, they have easily doubled in difficulty.
  • Options
    The bounty? and AGI?
  • Options
    This is a bunch of bull, the game should go back to the way it was before, we already have enough issues with leveling up our troops about to quit this stinking game
  • Vixy
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. I was easily sweeping max level, now I can't even beat the 2nd to last one
  • Options
    I am glad i reached lv 72 recently so i can do tier IV, update hits, can't even do tier III now, so back to tier II.
    I really like collecting low gears item. Anyone wants to koin the bandwagon?
  • Options
    +1 .. The update hurt my squad in challenges also. I know others are saying REY wasn't nerfed, but she seems like it to me.
  • Options
    Same here, even with all toons level 74 I can't beat the level 72 challenge
  • Options
    They're called challenges for a reason. They aren't meant to be placed on auto and beaten easily. I was getting really bored autoing all the challenges every day.
  • Options
    Mjkatona wrote: »
    +1 .. The update hurt my squad in challenges also. I know others are saying REY wasn't nerfed, but she seems like it to me.

She sure seems nerfed when she is trying to knock down Tarkin and Veers 2,000,000 health points. GS hitting on average 7000 damage and Tarkin shrugs it off like a he got hit by a flea.