Ewoks ..... worth the work

In case you are wondering.....

Replies

• Error_404
    87 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Ya the TM manipulation should work well after this update. If only they were easier to farm!
  • Options
    I was going to buy the packs and work on ewoks but I changed my mind after the update dropped.

I'll give it some time, but no way will I spend anymore money on this game.
  • Options
    I think it just depends on each person's attitude--if they want them or not. I have been grinding Jedi for months to get where I am (almost ready to complete the six star Yoda challenge). All that work just for Yoda to be adjusted and, according to some users, not very useful.

Personally I still want him because it's Yoda, but if I had been chasing the meta or whatever, I would feel like I wasted my time. I think the same thing could happen with the Ewoks. Get them if you want them but don't bother trying to get them so you can be elite or whatever. The game has consistently been adjusted in response to over-popular toons.
  • Options
    Nice job! Way to represent my friend!
  • Options
    Nice job! Way to represent my friend!

I wish, that's not me .... yet. Grinding away.
  • Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    I was going to buy the packs and work on ewoks but I changed my mind after the update dropped.

I'll give it some time, but no way will I spend anymore money on this game.

At least EA would see none of the money you spent on the ewok bundles, it's all going to a good cause
  • Options
    Haha didn't look that hard. Oops. Soon it will be you!