The worst update

Hey, I wanna discuss about the latest update that give a character a protection. This update is the worst update ever because you give every enemies in the galactic war a protection, they will be tougher but the player will get only once a protection per character and fight along through the way that was a disaster. If you want to give some protection you must recover it for the player' characters every battle !! I ask you to apologize to all players and fix it now.

Replies

• Options
    You are right. Is the worst
  • Options
    EA....why? This protection system makes healers useless and the Galactic war impossible to finish... you took something was working and turned it in to something I would not want to spend money on anymore....
  • Options
    Bump, it's simply not fun with the reward 100% not worth the slog
  • Options
    Ragiz128 wrote: »
    Hey, I wanna discuss about the latest update that give a character a protection. This update is the worst update ever because you give every enemies in the galactic war a protection, they will be tougher but the player will get only once a protection per character and fight along through the way that was a disaster. If you want to give some protection you must recover it for the player' characters every battle !! I ask you to apologize to all players and fix it now.

Exactly my opinion ! I am so angry about this update ! Specialy for the galactic war ! It's a Bug ? You don't play the game EA ? Or only with all characters unlocked and full option ? I hope you will fix that soon !
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, protection makes many more teams viable in arena. But unfortunately it makes healers less viable in general, in arena.

But at least healers are still useful for GW. If you made protection restore for every node, healers would be really badly nerfed.

My only 7s is lumi. And I don't have a spot for her in Arena, yet. At least she is more needed than ever in GW.
  • Options
    It's funny that when I read the update preview notes and they revealed the protection and damage "balancing" aspect, I knew right then that GW and arena would be a problem. But then I thought, surely, they've thought this through, right? They're going to have to make an adjustment to GW and increase the timer in arena. I'm shocked, but shouldn't be I guess considering the recent direction, that they just rolled it out without tweaking either of these modes. It really is incredible- not in a good way.