Timed out Arena match today!

Didn't even think it was possible as i always have a couple of minutes left on the timer but today i couldn't get through the protection and setup of the opposing team. It was a Dooku lead team with RG, Rey, GS and Resistance trooper.

Now i haven't got a perfect team but offensively it has been working for me. Dooku teams with RG are going to be worse than before (if that's possible)

Replies

• Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. I had to autorun portions to make it. When someone taunted, I autoran until taunter was dead or taunt lifted. Kind of crappy, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    Yep. I had to autorun portions to make it. When someone taunted, I autoran until taunter was dead or taunt lifted. Kind of crappy, but it is what it is.
    Pretty much this. You have to gamble with a little auto run. I'm usually top 3 in my shard and another guy who is regularly at the top said that out of three battles, he went to a draw twice and beat me once. I also battled him twice; both went to a draw. I even used auto for a fair amount in one of the battles.
  • Options
    I tried turtle team at first place, but didnt work out. I guess when theres no dmg output ppl on offensive can just put auto and press target :) good for me that would have been game-braking ( take 1st and put def team which cannot be beaten in 5 mins) Dont know if a team of rg,ee,daka,barris and ben could actually. Off-turn taunt with ee 100% revive, daka revive, ben off down and ability block + barris heal and if ben leader works evasion like dang u just can't can you!? Im missing that ee to try for fun :(
  • Options
    2 minutes approx for all my matches. Dooku, Rey, 86, QGJ, Daka, same old team going against a few new teams, Phasma etc.