A slow pace game

I think the update is trying to make this game go slower. The burst damage(driod team) and speed(QGJ...etc) might no longer be that important. I still can use my QGJ lead full jedi team to pass the later stage in GW with no hardship. I used to cut straight through, but now the time i spend on the later stage is double than the original time. And the first thing i notice is, if ur team can keep attacking with an average damage, and u can stand long enough to find the opportunity to strike a death blow on the enemy champ, U R Going to win the round. The protection system and the buff on defend no longer allow player to wipe out a target in a single round, but if u have enough power to keep a target's health low or keep lowering it's health than eventually u will kill that target sooner or later. Those who still want to stick with burst damage may find out, even they can one hit a target, they probably will lose the ability to defend the incoming fire. And the healing also drive people crazy now.

This is one of my idea

dooku
fives
lumi
yoda
QGJ

This team have a short cd and many buffing and debuffing plus a healing(And great dodging). May be a great team in both GW and Arena.

I'll be glad to know how u guys think. Feel free to point out what u think is inefficient in my build.

Replies

• VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    There are lots of combinations that may work. I was thinking of a similar team but switch fives with phasma or poggle.
    Downfall is that there are too many jedi in your team as there are lots of Dooku still running around.
    Thats why I decided to use 2 jedis at that point, to limit Dooku's actions. And instead of using healer I added Poe+Poggle in my lineup. Poe is winning time for yoda and poggle to keep damage up (plus the ability block you can get from Lumi). So my current rank #1 team is QGJ (L), poggle, phasma, yoda and Poe. I really think any decent tank like Han or RG could replace Poe and perhaps work even better. I also decided to drop Dooku (im just bored of him. he is a great toon but using him since december). By the way Yoda is still great with offence up and tank.