Han went before my max Dooku and QGJ!

Opponent was QGJ lead. He attacked with Harmonious Assault, called Han and Han taunted. For a sec I was what the??? Then laughed at myself, never saw it happening that way, lol!

Nothing to see here, just wanted a flashy title, haha! Btw, except for the longer rounds, I'm playing my same squad and getting same results. Maybe we need more time to figure out how to use the new mechanics. Saw a Barris turtle team, Vader, RG, Kylo etc but all under starred so wasn't an issue, but can that really be the new meta?

Replies

• DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Han gains TM from his basic which would've happened after he was called to assist
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Han gains TM from his basic which would've happened after he was called to assist

No, no he taunted on the assist, didn't attack with the basic. That's why I was surprised, never saw that happening.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

No, no he taunted on the assist, didn't attack with the basic. That's why I was surprised, never saw that happening.
    Ah okay I understand you now. Yeah that's definitely not meant to happen. You can only do basic abilities on an assist. Maybe it's a new bug atm. Every update always has lots of bugs
  • Options
    Likely he assisted with his basic which can grant 35% turn meter and then taunted immediately. Happens so fast it can seem like he taunts on assist sometimes.
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, my Han went after QGJ (assisted and then got his turn). What surprised me is that Phasma went third, too! Before GS and the rest of the team who were supposed to be faster than Phasma. Not complaining though, Phasma's advantage at the start made the fight so much easier.
  • Options
    Oobydoob wrote: »
    Likely he assisted with his basic which can grant 35% turn meter and then taunted immediately. Happens so fast it can seem like he taunts on assist sometimes.

Might've happened that way too. I'll report as a bug if it happens again.
  • Options
    Han can remove turn meter at the start of each of his turns. Likely assisted, then removed turn meter on the opponent, taunted then Phasma would likely go next.

I personally think Han is the best tank in the game now. Coupled with Rex it's crazy!
  • Options

Might've happened that way too. I'll report as a bug if it happens again.

It's by design but do what you feel is right. :smiley:

I have a feeling you're going to see a lot more combinations people aren't used to as the new Metas work out
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I think Oobydoob is correct. I just had that happen where QGJ called Han to assist and Han was then the next person to act. He did use his basic on the assist when it happened to me.
  • Options
    Han can remove turn meter at the start of each of his turns. Likely assisted, then removed turn meter on the opponent, taunted then Phasma would likely go next.

I personally think Han is the best tank in the game now. Coupled with Rex it's crazy!

No, he definitely did not remove turn matters, that I'm sure about. I was looking pretty closely at the bars but I might have missed seeing if he assisted with basic and then taunted.
  • Options
    There is no animation on his turn meter reduction. It's so subtle it's easy to miss. Heck, I have him maxed and sometimes lose track of things.
  • Options
    Turtle team is for defence in an hour ill be at 1st place like always but ill send in a team of barris(L), jkg,phasma,lumi and 5th i havent decided yet , and ill watch over the day if it will be invincible bc of the timer. I know if i had maxed rg ot would woth EE and/or daka. Those devs didnt see it coming i guess 5mins is too little time for the huge dmg nerf so lets see if i was right. :(