People you don't even know what changed calm down already!

Kingken85
410 posts Member
edited April 2016
They didn't lower health, they changed the bar, all visual. Healers are more useful now than ever, battles now last longer with the addition of protection. So stop with the healers aren't useful posts!
**Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**

Replies

• Options
    You will never convince them. A lot of people see the change and dislike it simply because it's different from what the are used to. I've already acclimated to the changes, and I think 95% of the update was an improvement.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Healers don't heal your shield so once it's gone you can never have more than half energy
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I8zA76u.jpg
  • Options
    Dont talk utter rubbish this is a terrible update the shield idea is ridiculous..Battles take twice as long if they are winnable at all as you now cant auto anything just for starters and once the crappy shield has gone you are finished as you cant stay above half health!! I for one dont want to have a battle that used to take 5 minutes of my time max extended an extra 10 minutes plus to then lose at the end due to the massive debuffs of characters just because they can...I have a life a family and a job you might be a welfare muppet who lives his life playing but some of us arent!! There was nothing wrong with the game the way it was. This is the problem with EA games all about the money and extending what they can rake out of you its now a 100% pay to play game basically.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I like the update, and people always get angry anyway, well doesn't matter :)
  • Options
    You will never convince them. A lot of people see the change and dislike it simply because it's different from what the are used to. I've already acclimated to the changes, and I think 95% of the update was an improvement.

Yup, the forum has become a scary place - I think a lot of people have spent more time complaining than actually trying it out and figuring out how it can work to their advantage.
  • Options

Yup, the forum has become a scary place - I think a lot of people have spent more time complaining than actually trying it out and figuring out how it can work to their advantage.
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    Healers don't heal your shield so once it's gone you can never have more than half energy

No no no no, you fail to grasp the concept. If they wanted healers to be able to replenish protection then they would've just given everyone more health! Your characters have the same health but now have protection on top of that, this is to PROTECT characters from 1 shots. Anyone who is in the top 50 know that this was a real issue/advantage. Ok let me give a example: in arena, you have a qgj, yoda, gs, rey and lumi vs Poggle, ig88, ig86, gs, hk47. This is how the battle played out from the qgj stand point, yoda hits ig88, qgj second ability hits ig88 gs assists ig88 is dead, gs uses second ability on ig86 yoda assists ig86 is dead, rest of team goes and in under 1 minute qgj team wins. NOW with protection both ig88 and ig86 are alive and able to attack.

Ok now let's talk about not being able to replenish protection and why you wouldn't want to, so let's just combine health and protection into one big pool, healers base their heals on a % of their/targets health so heals would be higher which would greatly increase the length of matches. With protection not getting replenished the heals are the same as before, and won't lengthen battles to the point of timing out.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Is that a fact? It sure feels like there's a lot less health now. If the shield is a bonus then great other than GW but it sure feels like I've got less health and I'm doing far less damage! The arena thing doesn't bother me too much, I play the game for myself rather than the whale fest and meta nonsense
  • Options
    Is that a fact? It sure feels like there's a lot less health now. If the shield is a bonus then great other than GW but it sure feels like I've got less health and I'm doing far less damage! The arena thing doesn't bother me too much, I play the game for myself rather than the whale fest and meta nonsense

That is just a perspective thing as the bars now have less divisions.
  • Options
    Most of the changes are workable, not exciting but workable. Can still finish 1st in arena and get through the basics.
    The big issue I see is the time needed to play.
    I liked being able to just knock out my daily stuff in an hour or so then pop on time to time and play a bit extra. Now it drains way to much time.
    And for the love of all things please change the length of dooku and Yoda attacks. They can suck up a minute just dancing around.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Ah cool, thanks. I knew the bars were just adjusted size wise but I still thought stamina had been reduced. Game feels really different, my heads not falling off over it but it's ruined the game a bit for someone who only plays in 30 minute bursts a few times a day
  • Options
    I8zA76u.jpg

I love this
  • Options
    You must remember, armor now actually is a thing!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    At least I shot my mum whilst giving birth.....
  • Options
    Ah cool, thanks. I knew the bars were just adjusted size wise but I still thought stamina had been reduced. Game feels really different, my heads not falling off over it but it's ruined the game a bit for someone who only plays in 30 minute bursts a few times a day

Can you elaborate? I mean you can still sim everything but gw, challenges and arena that hasn't changed.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    If I'm honest, I don't like change, I'm not going to cry about it but it's annoying that it's harder to do the most boring parts of the game, the farming challenges, would be cool if the added work gave better rewards I suppose. I'm not going to quit the game I'm prob just going to find it less fun, it's not my life, it's my little escape from it
  • Options
    Arenamatches are now LONGER and the Protection is just horrible...4/5 Arena matches 1 Win 1 Draw 2 Lost... I changed some toons and must say Phasma Lead Dooku QGJ JC / Lumi Rey are still a win win so they may slow down damage and maybe they change others points...but it's still a lame gameplay...

I think in the few weeks there will come a lot of team like Phasma Han Fives RG.... sux hard..

If ya sayın this update is great ya ain't know nothing... my opinion... worst decision ever... no content just pump up the difficult lame. .
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    They didn't lower health, they changed the bar, all visual. Healers are more useful now than ever, battles now last longer with the addition of protection. So stop with the healers aren't useful posts!

Do you even understand what they did to the game? People are annoyed because the heath bars don't display the "same"/correct health. Someone with 8k hp has same bars with someone with 13k. So 1 attack can eat 2 bar on 1 enemy but only half bar on some other. This also affected healers. For example lets say your GQJ and Daka both miss 3 bars of health. How benefitial would be the heal? Cause 3 bars of GQJ health are only 2 bars of Daka. So you can't know when to heal. One other problem is that healers can't heal protection. Which ruins GW because your prtection gets depleted fast and then you only face full protection teams.
  • Options
    I don't like the all tank teams would do enough dmg to actually win a match, but hey it could be a good defensive team in arena, that a new concept actually being more strategic is a win win for me.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    You could prob build a tank team now that nobody could kill in the time limit
  • Options
    chicotime wrote: »
    Dont talk utter rubbish this is a terrible update the shield idea is ridiculous..Battles take twice as long if they are winnable at all as you now cant auto anything just for starters and once the crappy shield has gone you are finished as you cant stay above half health!! I for one dont want to have a battle that used to take 5 minutes of my time max extended an extra 10 minutes plus to then lose at the end due to the massive debuffs of characters just because they can...I have a life a family and a job you might be a welfare muppet who lives his life playing but some of us arent!! There was nothing wrong with the game the way it was. This is the problem with EA games all about the money and extending what they can rake out of you its now a 100% pay to play game basically.

If you have a life, a family, then why are you playing a mobile game?
  • Options
    Healers are useless now, the **** are you talking about?
    And protection has made a huge difference.
    Maxed out RG has 40k worth of "hp and protection". He's basically god now.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Kingken85 wrote: »

Do you even understand what they did to the game? People are annoyed because the heath bars don't display the "same"/correct health. Someone with 8k hp has same bars with someone with 13k. So 1 attack can eat 2 bar on 1 enemy but only half bar on some other. This also affected healers. For example lets say your GQJ and Daka both miss 3 bars of health. How benefitial would be the heal? Cause 3 bars of GQJ health are only 2 bars of Daka. So you can't know when to heal. One other problem is that healers can't heal protection. Which ruins GW because your prtection gets depleted fast and then you only face full protection teams.

I do agree with the gw issue, protection should be replenished more between battles. But I disagree with the bars, the half way mark is the same on the new bar as it was on the old bar, if your almost half way dead you should probably heal up, but what do I know right.
  • Options
    I am confused. The health bars are more informative now.
  • Options
    This update made some much needed changes, but it isn't perfect. It is going to take some tweaking to get arena and GW on track. I can live with that. The benefits outweigh the inconvienences for me.
  • Options
    Healers are useless now, the **** are you talking about?
    And protection has made a huge difference.
    Maxed out RG has 40k worth of "hp and protection". He's basically god now.

RG does no dmg and never have, a god far from it. Learn to play the game, stun lock RG or dispel his taunt you noob. You obviously have no idea what your doing.