here is the some ****
RlYtX7s.jpg

Z5MafCf.jpg

zBGhQy5.jpg

how is possible?

Replies

• Options
    ??? Mind blowing
    He won the rng powerball in the shard shop????
  • Options
    There was an exploit some time ago that made it so players could get more Vader shards then intended. I was under the impression that players that did this was "taken care of". Guess i was wrong.

Or maybe hes just a whale that have been OP lucky with the Shard shop? :p
  • Options
    I know, he's from my server, I already reported him to @CG_LucifersDaddy and he replied that they were working on a fix for all 7 stars Vaders.
    Let's hope they take out these exploiters quickly, no fun having to face these cheating boogeymen.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    he replied that they were working on a fix for all 7 stars Vaders.

That should tell you how far detached this woman is from the game.

• Options
    Ha! Don't say the "ex" word they will ban you! My point was they still existed even though I was told they did not. That they were banned on case by case bases I was told for certain lengths of time. I asked if they got to keep DV and didn't get that question answered but was assured their was no "ex" server nor people still with this high powered DV around anymore. I wanna send this to "lucifers daddy" and say um yeah, about that?
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Idea: Easy Fix make all Vaders Max out at 5* and be buffed to equal a 7* toon, only if you full gear & mat him, then introduce a New "Rebels" Vader but limit only 1 vader to be played at a time...
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    So what? He got an unfair advantage over other people. It's nothing we haven't seen in this game before. *Looks at precrafted gear* . CG couldn't care less.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    The idea that one guy was EVER going to police this game was a joke, and all the retards on this board that cheered about EA/CG "doing something" made me LOL.
  • Options
    Too much of that around At the moment ...!
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    mccif16 wrote: »
    ??? Mind blowing
    He won the rng powerball in the shard shop????

No, there is no way.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I say enjoy the challenge. I play another game that people get characters before they are released and rather than my head exploding I take em on and learn what I can about them. What's the difference that it being a paid character or what not? What if was a character that you had just never farmed for? Few years down the road when you have 6-7* how are the new kinds gonna react to your Vader?

My beef with ea was over the censorship of phrases and not being able to talk about things like this. I got shut down and posts removed for my line of questioning. Actions like that make my head explode. Heck one got removed for making a simple joke about irony. I had called it a church and every post they shut down told me to contact lucifers daddy aka God. I thought that was funny but I guess that to was to taboo.