Joined the forum because of the update

Thbends
2 posts Member
edited April 2016
I get that games need to adjust some but this reminds me of the Star Wars Galaxies situation when they nerfed it with a major update.
I honestly don't know if I will keep playing. Mobile games are slow already to progress in but this game seemed to have enough balance in the speed/reward area to keep me coming back daily. Now it feels like the progression has slammed on the brakes and the fights have doubled in length. Not good.
To top it off I have actually spent a few bucks on this game because I enjoyed it but now all the money I spent on developing certain characters is blown. That's simply not cool on EA's part. I spent real money on a game and now the entire game has changed! Lol
I'm afraid they have made a bad decision here. I think ultimately they had the balance right to make crazy money off this game and now they are going to see a serious downward curve on the profit. Once they figure that out and lose people it's hard to get them back.
Good luck EA. I think you might have miscalculated on this. You tried to "fix" something that was not broken and now it's definitely broken.

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    You and about 1.8 million people joined the forums to complain about the update. I sincerely don't get all of the negativity. The devs gave us the game that we have been asking for with this update and people complain because it is too hard. ADAPT or you can leave if it isn't fun I guess.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    you not the only one who did it, and also many changed their rating of game to 1*
    i dont know what else they need to understand that this update is bad by most people' opinions - and this is what matters in the end. (it doesnt even matterrrr)
    instead, we got message from dev saying: deal with it, give it a chance.
    aah guess what, **** you mr dev :)

Ban in 3...2....1...
  • Thbends
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well the problem is most people didn't join the forums to start. If they listen to the hardcore base too much that is not good. The majority of players already loved the game as is.
    It's a mobile game. It needs a good balance of speed and time required with the reward system. It HAD that.
  • Options
    I joined because of the update, too. Mostly because I was panicked after reading all y'all's comments. Seemed like a lot of the older playing peeps were hating this update.

Thankfully I've only been in the game about a month. I sat with the game a long time yesterday and noticed two things that were noticeably different for me (and again, I'm a newer player). The Challenges, which I used to be able to roll through Tier 3, I now have to dial back a notch. Tier 2 is tough for me now. That's a bummer because I need some purple gear from there, but it's not the end of the world for me (yet?).

Also, the health bar is a difficult adjustment, but totally not impossible to re-learn. It'll just take some time to readjust to the new health lines and then it will be back to normal. Just gonna take some patience on my part.

Total get the complaints though. I think if I'd been playing longer this could have been the dagger for me. I might have walked away. Shoot, I almost walked after reading all the feedback here—sounds like the Yoda thing was brutal. Anywho, that's my two cents from a guy worth a penny.