Anyone do GW now that we got protection?

Was is hard or easy? Maybe the same? Oh I wish it remains the same. Arena now for me is easy as pie. So hoping GW is the same.

Replies

• Options
    It will take you an hour to hour and a half to finish it.. Prepare for 12 minute battles.. smh
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    It was mostly the same, but took alot longer because killing enemies takes longer. I also had to run 3 healers for most of my GW.
  • Options
    It didn't take me too much longer to finish it today...whew, I was worried that my days of finishing it were over after reading about others' problems with it.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was pretty much the same for me too. little bit longer cause you have to go through protection too, but nothing unmanageable.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    It will take you an hour to hour and a half to finish it.. Prepare for 12 minute battles.. smh

That's why I break it up...during the day.. I do a couple in the morning save the rest for later, it doesn't feel like a grind that way.
  • Options
    Huge time sink now. Kind of a problem.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Finity wrote: »
    Yeah, it was pretty much the same for me too. little bit longer cause you have to go through protection too, but nothing unmanageable.

Cool thing I figured out was you can bring in fresh squads with full protection, if you need to if they get defeated your A- team will easily finish them off.. I do this around node 10 or so.. that way for the final battle my A-team is fully healed, and have all cooldowns ready..

• Options
    Harder for me, but my B-team is weak . Got to node 10 and I always clear otherwise.

Takes longer too. Together with the extra time required for the challenges it´s too much of a timesink.
  • Rysterical
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The difficulty was the same. Just longer. Running same team as before update: [L]Barriss, 86, GS, RG, Lumi. The sooner protection dropped, the sooner i could heal normally if needed, so didn't care for protection of my own team. No retreats, no substitutes.
  • Martianski
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Probably we can see some positives in longer battles. Heal abilities will be ready for every following battle.
    Edit: I'm taking my words back. GW is impossible right now or close to that. There need to be a challenge in a game, but not like this. GW will be fixed, i'm sure, like they did it few weeks ago, but the question is how do you release a game without testing all the features in it?
    Post edited by Martianski on
  • Options
    Did not need a B-Team - but did use different toons for different enemies, but always with a 3-healer baseteam: Lumi, Barriss, JC.

Only in the last node Barriss died - surely could have won without loosing her, but why should I retreat on last node when I see I will win anyway ?
  • Options
    wilfg2.png

Finished mine, maybe slightly harder but can be done.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**